PSG: The new patch

• Thread starter Thread starter gbm91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6K

gbm91

Reaction score
So I've chosen to give PSG a try.

Currently they've got players for most positions and so on, so I won't need to be doing any signings for the first season.

I chosen to give this formation a try.

.....................Sirigu.......
Bisevac.. Alex.. Sakho ..Maxwell
..................Matuidi...................
.........Pastore.. . Motta...........
Menez....... .......................Nene
...............Gameiro................

Menez will be an inside forwarder and Nene an advanced playmaker/winger and Gameiro will be a poacher.
Of attacking options I have got Hoarou and Willian on the bench.

What are your thoughts?

I've considered buying Giroud as I've heard people complaining a lot about Hoarou.
And defensivly, I've got Lugano, Ceara, Jallet, Siaka Tiene, Armand and Camara.
So I believe my bench is quite broad and so on..

But, I'd like to hear your say!

Hey mate, do you intend to start with no transfer? I see you have Willian so I guess you allow yourself some transfers in your save...

You start with 15 mill budget, and if you tweak the wage you get 30M transfer budget. Ask straight to the board (my Dear Nasser Al Khelaifi) for a WAGE budget rise (not transfer) and it will be granted for sure (100%) 5M extra cash ;)

Hoarau is ok if you play with 2 forwards, as Target man (on the head). As you play with a lonely Striker, and his contract end in 2013 (he's 28) I suggest you to sell him from the start. Offer him to other clubs at the start around 10M euros, you'll easily get 8,5M and buy another Poacher type player. If no injuries, Gameiro will be able to start almost every games in the season. He'll be a goal machine, but you still can buy another good player (Paloschi, Rochina...) or a hot prospect (kadlec 4,6M, Torres 4M, Sanogo 2,7M or wait for Niang, Fierro...). Yon can ask a loan for Balotelli too and pay 30% wage (150M euros/month).

Your formation 451 is ok if you play away, but I suggest you to play a 4231 at home to get much more of Pastore. He's THE star of your team. Retrain him to be a MC but you won't get anything from him the 1st season in this position. In addition, he needs to learn some PPM to become a God Player. So, play him as AMC for the 1st season and keep playing him MC sometimes in away games. Moreover, you already have Thiago Motta and Bodmer (DLP), Chantome (AP or BBM), in the MC spots. Matuidi and Sissoko (BWM) can easily be retrain there too. RAIKAN's 4231 Awesome AMC or 433 DM Swoop are a very good basis to make your own tactic for PSG.

Menez (right) and Nene (left) are monstruous as wingers/attacking. You can retrain Nene as well to be on the right and make them Inside forwards on each sides (like it's actually happening IRL). Willian can play in the 3 AMC spots too (Right if you intend him to keep the line and cross, or left if you intend to make him go and kick (robben, ribery...). You'll need another winger as you'll have a lot of games with the Ligue 1, two french cups, europa league... Kebano and Bahebeck can help there but aren't ready for a full season in L1. I suggest you to get Afellay as he's on a transfer list and ONLY sold 2M (he's valued 8M) and give him 200 000/month.

Your defence is really strong with Sakho, Alex, and Lugano on the bench but don't play too high on the field (they aren't pacey defenders). Camara is useless, you can sell him between 2 and 3 million euros and get Kara for 1,1M. (retrain him as DC too, he's fantastic there).
On side, I'll sell Tiéné (6M) and Ceara(3M) and buy M'bengue (toulouse) for 5,5M. Like this you"ll have some same profile players: Maxwell (DL)/Jallet (DR) as more attacking players, and M'bengue (DL)/Bisevac (DR) as more defensive players (according to your philosophy and direct opponents). Extra: I'll get Vrsaljko for 1,2M and he'll become your number one on the right (mid-season).

If you intend to manage PSG for a while, keep an eye on Ongenda (Striker), Yaisien (AMC or AMR), Areola and Maignan (GK). They have a big potential and can become really good if well managed ;)

Hope it will give you some tips to help you to start with my favourite team.

Back