PSG - Time to make French football big again

StephenMUFC

Reaction score
Bap team

Im looking for 30 people to join my BAP story. It wont be normal since it will be a team. The team will be made up and will start in a league which is voted by the 30 people that join it. Also this thread is pretty old since I had PSG which failed and there is a few comments so I hope it's not against the rules if so ill stop also this will be my last story this year.

Anyway fill this out if interested

Gk (3)
LB (3):
CB (5):
RB (3)
LM (3):
CM (5):
RM (3):
FW (5)

Full Name:
Common Name:
Ethnticity:
Hair Colour:
Skin Tone:
Nation + City of Birth:
Attributes (Pick 5 Mental and Technical Attribute and 3 Physical that will be 20) (All the rest will be put to 10)
Mental stats (5):
Techinal stats (5):
Physical stats: (3):
Current Ability:
Potential Ability:
Current Reputation:
Home Reputation:
World Reputation:
Height:
Weight:
Position(s):
Foot:
Date of Birth:
League you want the team in:
Division you want them:

Last edited:
Im actually playing as them now.Cant seem to buy a win(yeah haha I know) Anyway good luck.Ill follow.Not a bad OP.

You should try using a tactic by Xenon 4-2-3-1 narrow. Used it with PSG in one of my saves and done really well with it. Good luck with the story :)

Hi, you requested me to have a look over the story for you in story help and advice. I have a few general suggestions but overall not bad.

I would reccomend:
  • Change the fond to Trebuchet Ms or Tahoma
  • When doing an interview, rather than doing both addressors in different colours maybe just bold who is speaking and put the text in italics. Thats just a personal opinion, I dont think font colour differences look great in a story.
  • In the OP, dont underline and bold the text. Just do this for a very basic headline, not an entire paragraph.
  • Possibly resize the images to thumbnail size.
  • Find a consistent size in your paragraphs, some are too long and others too short.

Other than that your posts seem ok. Keep it up :)

Like the idea of a psg story, but the writing style leaves a bit to be desired

Back