PSG Transfer Budget Question (Possible Bug)

• Thread starter Thread starter Brimick87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

Brimick87

Reaction score
I think it may be a bug given the insane amount of money being invested in PSG that after winning Ligue 1/French Cup in the first season with them that I was only given a transfer budget of about 50 million euros for the second season.

Have others have had similar experiences with this? This isn't a gripe or moaning or anything, it just didn't feel realistic (I'll bet anything PSG will spend more than 50 million euros next offseason). And I wanted to make several upgrades to the team AND buy Cavani which wasn't really possible. Hmm, I guess I do sound like I'm complaining :P

I'm also wondering if maybe something in the database is causing PSG to have less funds at their disposal than they do IRL? I noticed that Kalifi's ambition is set only to 18, maybe upping that 20 will make it more the PSG project that is actually happening right now? I'm not entirely sure if that would do it though.

I won the treble on a domestic level and the Europa League on the first season of FM 2012 with PSG and I was given not even 20 M :P Be happy xD

That's definitely true. I really shouldn't have suggested it was a bug. I'm just not sure the game is modeling the current financial situation at PSG correctly.

That's definitely true. I really shouldn't have suggested it was a bug. I'm just not sure the game is modeling the current financial situation at PSG correctly.

I think its trying to model the way that City , Chelsea etc have done in previous years. It starts with à Bang and then they get à healthy budget the coming seasons. Should you spend your budget straight away, I think there is à big chance they Will insert more for the next window.

After all, nobody knows how much they Will be planning to spend in the future.

We should also include Financial Fairplay issues in this discussion, makes sense, I bet FM 2014 will have some of that...

I am having this sort of problem with Arsenal, I won the domestic double in my first season, and had around £30-40m to spend (after adjusting the budgets) with a board expectation of getting into the Europa league.

But this season I have only been given £18m, and I really need a top-quality striker!

i've always wondered (as i have no interest with playing with 'good'/rich teams) do you instantly get lucas moura at the start of january?

Back