PSN leaderboard?

Would you like a PSN Leaderboard?(ps3 users only please)

• Yes!

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't mind

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • this option is if you have a ps3 but wouldn't use it

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
IF YOU VOTE COMMENT ON WHAT OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN AND WHY

just an idea,

fm base has a xbox leaderboard but not a psn leaderbaord?

i think it would be a good idea if the person who setup the xbox leaderboard could maybe setup a PSN leaderboard (or if anyone knows how to)

leave your thoughts on a PSN leaderboard =D

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

any one else agree?

Last edited:
I think more than half of the site who have a console have an xbox 360 on the site, probably about 80-90%, so a PSN leaderboard wouldn't be that worthwhile but it's up to Sean

With xbox, people like getting gamerscore and showing it off, but with PS3 people who I know no couldn't give a **** about trophys.

I've got a PS3. ^^) It would be a good idea, but as Max said it's up to Sean.

I'd like to see this personally, but I suppose it depends if there's enough people with a ps3 for it to be worth it.

It's an easier format with xbox tbh, you have gamerscore, whereas with PS3 you have trophies that half the people I know don't even care about, so it would probably be pointless.

With xbox, people like getting gamerscore and showing it off, but with PS3 people who I know no couldn't give a **** about trophys.

It would be a good idea if there are enough PSN players on here.

Last edited:
i would like to see how many people

Last edited:
Regardless of how many people have a PS3 this just won't happen as there are no mods available (to my knowledge) that will do this as there's no straightforward way to get access to peoples PSN Trophy details.

To be fair I don't give a **** about trophies so the idea doesn't interest me in the slightest.

There are currently no PS3 Leaderboard modifications for vBulletin (the forum software FM-Base uses). So I guess the answer is no it wont happen. If there was one I would have already added it.

ps3 trophies suck balls anyway. i dont care about them, hardly anyone i play MW2 with does either