PSV hire coaches??

• Thread starter Thread starter Robbinnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Robbinnie

Reaction score
Im currently managing PSV and my two and only coaches have been taken over by other clubs. Now I'm trying to hire new coaches, it says they don't want to come because they think I already have enough coaches??? :S When I ask the board to allow more coaches, they say they think there are already enough coaches allowed.

could it be because I have too much youth coaches, i only have two keeper coaches and one fitness coach.

How many coaches do you have and are you allowed.
Like you might have 2 GK coaches when your board has allowed only 1. Sometimes that can be the problem.Also offer some of your yoth coaches coach contracts.If they are good enough.

I have 3 coaches allowed, but only one assistant manager while I have 2. I have only one keeper coach allow while I have 2 too.
AND I have 8 youth coaches while I only have 3 allowed. Could this be the problem?

I have 3 coaches allowed, but only one assistant manager while I have 2. I have only one keeper coach allow while I have 2 too.
AND I have 8 youth coaches while I only have 3 allowed. Could this be the problem?

It could not be, IT IS THE PROBLEM... offer five of them new coach contracts instead of new youth coach contracts and you should be fine...

It could not be, IT IS THE PROBLEM... offer five of them new coach contracts instead of new youth coach contracts and you should be fine...

Yeah that should do it.You could also release 5 terrible ones and sign 5 better ones

Back