• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6K

psycho1970

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD

Psycho1970’s European Super League FM12

The European Super League will run alongside a modified Super 8’s League System, anyone that’s downloaded and played the Super 8’s will know already how this works but if you don’t visit the Super 8’s thread HERE. And see below for Modifications

The European Super League System

The 32 top teams from the above Super 8 nations will compete in a 11 Level league system based in England

European Super Elite 16 teams 4 teams relegated

European Confederate League 1 (2 sub-divisions) 2 up 3 down per sub-division

European Confederate League 2 (3 sub-divisions) 2 up 4 down per sub-division

European Gauntlet League 1 (6 sub-divisions) 2 up 3 down per sub-division

European Gauntlet League 2 (6 sub-divisions) 3 up 3 down per sub-division

European Gauntlet League 3 (8 sub-divisions) 3 up 4 down per sub-division

European Gauntlet League 4 (8 sub-divisions) 4 up 4 down per sub divisions

European Underdogs League 1 (8 sub-divisions) 4 up 4 down per sub divisions

European Underdogs League 2 (8 sub-divisions) 4 up 4 down per sub divisions

European Underdogs League 3 (8 sub-divisions) 4 up 4 down per sub divisions

European Underdogs League 4 (8 sub-divisions) 4 up no relegation per sub divisions

Modifications to the Super 8’s

Matches are now played on Wednesday and run from August – May
Euro Cup Competitions are now played the following season like they are in real life
6 leagues added to English league system to allow enough secondary divisions for the European super leagues

Leagues added are Super 8’s League 5, 6, 7 (8 teams per league) and English Conference Leagues 1, 2, 3 (16 teams per League)

Leagues 4, 5, 6, 7 will run from Aug – Feb where the teams will then enter the League Cup Feb – May

Added Conference League Cup for English Conference teams

League 3 has no relegation and league 4 no promotion in any Super 8’s Nation due to this would cause fixture issues if a team was relegated from said league and was playing in both league cup and a Euro Super League

Lower league teams (inactive) added to play in League cups in their respective nations apart from England

European Continental Competitions

European Champions Cup

The Winner of the National Top leagues (32 teams)
Group Stage (4 teams per stage) 2 Qualify
1st Round (2 legs)
Quarter Finals (2 legs)
Semi Finals (2 legs)
Final (1 leg)

European Cup Winners Cup

The Winner of the National FA Cup (32 teams)
1st Round (2 legs)
2nd Round (2 legs)
Quarter Finals (2 legs)
Semi Finals (2 legs)
Final (1 leg)

European Cup

The 2nd and 3rd Teams of the National Top Leagues
1st Round (2 legs)
2nd Round (2 legs)
3rd Round (2 legs)
Quarter Finals (2 legs)
Semi Finals (2 legs)
Final (1 leg)

Installation Instructions

Extract Zip file to C:\Documents and Settings\Psycho\My Documents\SportsInteractive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start New Game

Change db if more than 33 files are loaded (select all Psycho1970’s ESL Super 8’s and Psycho1970’s ESL Euro Comps

Select England on Nations screen and any other Nations you want (teams will only be playable if their nation is selected)

Select English conference league 3 for England in Leagues Screen and the 4th League of the other nation/s(for full 32 teams in ESL)

Any feedback welcome

Enjoy

Psycho1970

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Going to take a look at the international fixture clash tomorrow, anyone noticed anything else that needs fixing, or do you have any suggestions on improvements that can be made or anything that can be added, would you like smaller teams reps/finances increased to balance out the leagues more fairly ?

I've just spent the majority of this evening working on a fix for the October international clash and unfortunately everything I changed either caused another clash or had games re-scheduled 1,2 days apart, the only thing that would possibly work is to add fixtures to the leagues but the editor only allows team vs team fixtures which with 1024 teams spread through 64 divisions/sub divisions is too time consuming and would only work for 1 season anyway, the other solution is to get of the squad registration which I believe would be a shame as it stops teams buying all foreigners and encourages them nurture the youth teams more.

After a little thought, for the people that don't like the international clashes I've decided to make a new European championship and world cup that will take place during the months of June & July, haven't looked to see if you can edit friendlies yet, but if its not possible then you still get the chance to withdraw players from friendlies anyway.

This is your chance to put your ideas forward on international tournament that you would like to see and the regularity of them, ie keep them 4 years apart and have other cups in between ie four nations or have them biannually, give us your thoughts.

PS this Db will be compatible with other Databases as well or usable with the default database

Good and bad news, On Tuesday night I started to work on a re-vamped European Championship & World cup. To start with in game it was saying the competitions draw date would be on 1-2-2012 and games would start on 8-6-2012 but after draw date had come and gone no games where scheduled, after a lot of blood, sweat and tears I finally got the EC working, however the WC only works for the 2014 period and then decides it doesn't want to know for 2018 onwards.

So unfortunately its going to take a little while longer, but when done will be compatible with not only the European Super League but all custom Db's that have international fixture clashes. Whilst doing this I've also been working on a fix for the Friendlies and am currently testing as I type.

I cant give a ETA on this as from tonight I'm going to be very busy at work (the one that pays) due to Xmas, but I will spend what time I can on this and get it released as soon as possible.

Psycho, I am definitely going to try it out with Hajduk, will se what changes are there and first seasn try and stay in the league... This should be fun and also looking forward to your revamped WC and EC!

Fixture Clashes with International matches now fixed, please visit the thread HERE

hows everyone getting on with this db, who are you managing and what leagues are you playing in ? :)

imm pulling my hair out

i have tried everything to install this but it just doesnt show up when i load the game

any suggestions

regards

when starting new game make sure u tick change box in database box, then on custom db screen tick all Psycho1970 files, when you get to nation select screen England must be loaded down to the lowest level with any of the other 31 nations listed in the OP, the superleagues are based in england as secondary divisions.

Loved your database...fantastic work mate really challenging...but encontered another problem...after the end of my second season on june 2 2013 there were 1 more game left for the u19 on june 7 and all players went on holiday a day before so the database crashed there and stopped working...can u please work on that fix by ending all reserve and u19 games by may 31st...reallly sad because of that coz i had won ESL once BPL twice CL twice FA Cup once Club world cup once

Back