psycho1970

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD

Great Britain Super League

England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales Football Associations have got together to form a Great Britain Super League system while retaining their national identities and League Systems which have been re-vamped to fit around the new Super League system.

Great Britain Super League System

GB Super League Premiership - 16 teams (6 relegated)
GB Championship - 3 groups of 16 (2 per group Promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB Trinity - 4 groups of 16 (3 per group promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB Quaternary - 8 groups of 16 (2 per group promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB Pentad - 8 groups of 16 (4 per group promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB hexad - 8 groups of 16 (4 per group promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB Pentad - 8 groups of 16 (4 per group promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB Septenary - 8 groups of 16 (4 per group promoted 4 per group relegated)
GB Octad - 8 groups of 16 (4 per group promoted)

A total of 768 Clubs compete in the above League System (192 per Nation)

GB Club Cup

A straight knock-out competition consisting of 4 qualifying rounds and a further 10 rounds to the final

GB Super Cup

A single match between the winners of the GB Premiership and the winners of the GB Club Cup

National League Systems

Each Nation has its own League System which varies in size and style.

Screen shots

View attachment 210203View attachment 210204View attachment 210206View attachment 210207View attachment 210208View attachment 210209View attachment 210211View attachment 210212View attachment 210213

Accompanying this is also the International Competitions Db’s which can be viewed at the thread HERE

European Competitions have been left as they are but if you would like the Euro comps I custom built for the European Super League then you can download it HERE if you already don’t have it.

Any Questions or problems encountered please post here.

Enjoy

Psycho1970​

Last edited:
help

NOOB question, do i need to start a new game with this download, and im guessing that my team will be part of this league rather than the premiership/championship?
cheers

yes you need to start a new game, and you play in the nations League system and the super league, Nation league games = 20 approx and super league games = 30, load all files in zip this avoids matches clashing with Internationals :)

WOW, I DOWNLOADED IT IM PLAYING IT NOW, good job man, I manage newcastle and u play in ur acctual league and the great britan championship aha, i love this 100/100

Hi how do you install it and set up game. Itching to play this database. Thank you in advance

unzip it in Editor data folder, start new game and tick change in database box, tick all files Great Britain files and the others that are in zip fille (top of my head cant remember which ones are in it)

When you get to nation screen England must be selected as this is where the super league is based if you want to play as a non english side the nation of the team you want must be selected ie TNS welsh league structure as well as England.

Enjoy and let us know how you get on.

the registrations for the GB leagues is an issue , never seem to be able to register my team for the GB :/

Im gonna give this a go when i get back. Loving the "Previous winner - Llannelli"

Good idea though

Loving this league, just started out with Lowestoft and it's looking good.

Yeah, you don't seem to be able to play more than two games in the GB leagues as you can't register players which makes this broken. Unfortunate as it looks like it would be fun. Sad times.

the registrations for the GB leagues is an issue , never seem to be able to register my team for the GB :/

Yeah, you don't seem to be able to play more than two games in the GB leagues as you can't register players which makes this broken. Unfortunate as it looks like it would be fun. Sad times.

Can 1 or both of you post screen shots of point where it asks you to register players and also your game status screen (found in preferences) as I've just looked at the file in the Editor and there are no squad rules activated.

I was looking at the wrong file, I have 2 similar databases this one and the GB league system, Just running a test using the exact league set up you've got but Im pretty sure I know the reason behind you not being able to register players already, hopefully have a fix very soon for you.

Found the problem, all leagues under the GB premiership wasn't recognizing that squad had to be registered even though it was recorded in league rules, at first thought this was down to match squad rules being put into the parent competition but not the sub - division so added rules to sub divisions and still it ignored it so then thought ok its because there in both parent and sub so removed rules in parent but still no luck so for now I've totally removed rules for leagues below GB Premiership until I can find the time to investigate further Heres the No Squad Rules patch (remove older (ENG) file from editor folder and insert this one in its place)