Resource icon

FMKorea [Public Beta] Suk Sam 4123 2020-01-21

nope doesn't work maybe any tips on man manegment?
Player interaction and media conferences. Try to aim for the best options. Media as long as you've got a good Assistant they can take over but generally you don't want to pressure or make your squad nervous. During the match constantly use the shouts to get a positive body language.
You also want some easy friendlies so the squad can get a couple of free wins in before the season starts as that'll also boost their morale.

i think i got it posted my comment to soon sorry for that :D

played first hakf season currently first on the table i cant believe what i see :D

at the end of the season it starts failing again leaking goals scoring until 90th min gonna quit this **** cause it won't work tired of all the lost time

at the end of the season it starts failing again leaking goals scoring until 90th min gonna quit this **** cause it won't work tired of all the lost time
Honestly sounds like your team get too complacent, lose a game then lose their morale. It's manageable, shouts during the match and just don't get too overconfident in the media.

i am not gana waste another day to it man tried 1000 tactis all whith same result 1 decent season unless whith top team than it was good untill mar - apr gonna quit it there are more things in live than this ******* game :D :D :D

This tactic works great on my stoke save but for some reason my wingers keep changing sides? any reason why?

This tactic works great on my stoke save but for some reason my wingers keep changing sides? any reason why?

hi.
they will switch their position each other.
I set it for variable attack route