Pulis targets 'selfish' players

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 945

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Stoke City manager Tony Pulis says some players within his squad are selfish and have a negative influence on the club.

More...

Beattie, Kitson and Tuncay all need to shut up and go.

Can't really blame Tuncay for being annoyed tbh, he thought he'd play regularly at Stoke after moving there when he could of easily gone elsewhere and played a lot, and he's been let down really.

Beattie was good last season but obviously the fall out with Pulis basically means he will go, and Kitson, well he's ****.

Can't really blame Tuncay for being annoyed tbh, he thought he'd play regularly at Stoke after moving there when he could of easily gone elsewhere and played a lot, and he's been let down really.

Beattie was good last season but obviously the fall out with Pulis basically means he will go, and Kitson, well he's ****.

cant really some up that situation any better lol. i really thought tuncay would have been their main man this year and that he would give stoke another dimension which he did when given the chance. but they stuck to what they new best and again it paid off.

Tuncay gets subbed and he walks down tunnel *** head, kitson is a ****** .

We really need to get strikers

Yeah fair play to Stoke for doing so well this season, but all those players are Pulis' buys, and he must keep them happy for the sake of the club.

Tuncay gets subbed and he walks down tunnel *** head, kitson is a ****** .

We really need to get strikers

He's just passionate to play i suppose, is annoying though!
Do you have anyone in mind you would like to see at stoke next season? (realistic players lol)

He's just passionate to play i suppose, is annoying though!
Do you have anyone in mind you would like to see at stoke next season? (realistic players lol)

Ive heard Jermaine Pennant is coming stoke but he has got an attitude problem aswell

Joe Ledley
Nikola Zigic
Jermaine jenas
Ben Foster

Ive heard Jermaine Pennant is coming stoke but he has got an attitude problem aswell

Joe Ledley
Nikola Zigic
Jermaine jenas
Ben Foster

I think prennant has been linked with every club in prem lol. But the others would be pretty awesome. I'd like to see Jenas at villa. Zigic would do very well at stoke in my opinion. Very much doubt that Foster will be there as pulis signed begovic in jan.

Joe Ledley
Nikola Zigic
Jermaine jenas
Ben Foster
They're pretty realistic actually, especially Ledley if Cardiff don't get promoted as they'll probably be financially ****** and have to sell. Zigic would be good with Fuller, but would Jenas really fit in? Never really looked like the sort to love those 50-50 tackles that Stoke players thrive on.

I've heard Foster might be going to Brum on loan, but just a rumour.

Back