luke546

Reaction score
View attachment 260202

Luke Escudier Arrives in London

I arrive in London after Roman Abramovich sacks another one of his managers at Chelsea FC. I was offered the Job on a contract until June 2013 worth £27,000 per week. The board was delighted that I accepted the offer the manage Chelsea Football Club. I was replacing Andre Villas Boas after he got sacked.

Pre-season

When I accepted the Job offer I straight away noticed the Transfer of youngster Lucas Piazon from Sao Paulo FC to Chelsea FC for £7M, which is due to go through on Saturday 21st January 2012. My assistant manager is the Icon of Roberto Di Matteo to help me along my way. The start of season expectations were clear to me what I had to do, I had told the board that I could challenge for the title, As a result of this I was given a £14M transfer budget and a wage budget of £2M to work with to achieve this goal.

My First Meeting of the media

View attachment 260219

I was hoping to have a good Pre-season, so Me and My team could be confident going into the new season. These are my Pre-season friendlies:

View attachment 260221

Chelsea v Chelsea reserves 3-0
This was a match I dominated from start to finish by winning 3-0. Terry, Torres and Paulo Ferreria O.G with the goals for my team. Terry with a poachers effort right next to the goal from a corner, Torres with a low, hard strike from outside the area.

View attachment 260226

Last edited:
could be good this. what are your goals for the seasons and transfer targets? thinking of doing a chelsea story myself, will be watching

PSV v Chelsea 2-3

View attachment 260249

This is another match I
completely dominated from start to finish with the odd scare from PSV. The scorers for Chelsea in this match were: Torres (2), Kalou.The scorers for PSV in this match were:
Mertens (2). At the start of the match I told the team that the pressure was off on them today and this helped get the result I needed.

Northampton v Chelsea 0-6

View attachment 260253

This match against Northampton I also completely dominated from the start to the finish of the match. Chelsea came through this match comfortable winners by winning 6-0. The scorers were: Torres (2), Meireles (2), Prosenik, and Chalobah.

Vitesse v Chelsea 0-1

View attachment 260257

This was a match were the stats were even between the two teams. Chelsea scraped through with a 1-0 win over Vitesse, the only scorer of the game was: Meireles.

Glentoran v Chelsea 0-6

View attachment 260252
This was a match I can easily say I fully dominated with Glentoran not having a single shot in the game. Chelsea scorers in the match were: Anelka (3), Lukaku, Malouda, and Affane.

Real Sociedad v Chelsea 0-3

View attachment 260255
This was another match I dominated in the Pre-season friendlies with Sociedad not giving me any scares. Chelsea ended up comfortable winners by a margin of 3 goals to nil. The scorers were: Carlos Martinez O.G, Torres and Anelka.

Real Madrid v Chelsea 0-2

View attachment 260254
This was a very entertaining win, with Chelsea becoming the winners out of this match, winning 2-0. Real Madrid had a number of chances but couldn't take them, while Chelsea took two of the chances they had created and came out winners. The scorers for Chelsea were: Lukaku, and Bosingwa.

Sabadell v Chelsea 0-2

View attachment 260256

This was another match Chelsea dominated, coming out on form against a average team. The scorers for Chelsea were: Malouda, and Mata.

This is the end of my Pre-season with Chelsea FC, More coming on the new season and transfer news soon!!!

Last edited:
August 2011

August 2011

Transfer Update:
Andoni Iraola and Oscar Join Chelsea

Reports this morning that Spanish Right-back Andoni Iraola and Brazilian Midfielder Oscar have joined Chelsea FC
in a £51M Deal.

View attachment 260281View attachment 260280

Absolutely delighted with the signings of Iraola in defence and Oscar in attack, adding further depth at the Right back position and the Wings. I may have a quick word with Oscar especially because where he is a youngster he wont be starting every game. Iraola will help by strengthening up the defence where a strong back line is required.

Players out on Loan:

Fixtures for the month of August:

View attachment 260503

August 14th
English Premier League: Matchday 1

Chelsea 2 – 1 QPR: Debut Delight as Chelsea come from behind to start the Season with a Win!

View attachment 260506
John terry scoring the equaliser!

Chelsea kicked off the new Premier League season with a thrilling 2-1 victory over their London Rivals QPR. A goal from our bitter London Rival Player Alejandro Faurlin opened the scoring in the 12th minute of the game. John Terry later scored a dramatic equaliser in the match just before half time in the 42th minute. While just 10 minutes after half time Didier Drogba scored what seemed to be the winner in the 54th minute.

Starting Line-ups

August 21st
English Premier League: Matchday 2

View attachment 260684

Tottenham 2 - 1 Chelsea

The second London derby of the season for Chelsea. The first loss of the season to my North London rivals. Tom Huddlestone gave Tottenham the best of starts, well for me it was the worst of starts in the 3rd minutes of the game. In the 12th minute of the game Tom Huddlestone doubled Tottenham’s lead on their way what seemed to be the winner, and to be my first set back of the season. Florent Malouda scored what was the consolidation goal in the 25th minute to give me any hope into starting a comeback.

Thoughts from the manager

I was not pleased the with the team performance throughout the whole match, as soon as they scored their opener I tried to change the tactics but I guess that didn’t work for me as you can see in the end result. Not the best of starts to the season for Chelsea.

View attachment 260685
Starting Line-ups​

August 25th
Champions League Group Stage Draw

View attachment 260688

The Night of the dreaded Group Stage draw in the Champions League. I have seen many Champions League draws at home before but to be a part of the draw was a brilliant experience to have.

We were seeded in Pot 1, the teams I wanted to avoid were AC Milan (Pot 2), Man City (Pot 3) and Napoli (Pot 4). Last season AC Milan were the champions of Serie A with a team full of talent. Man City have a variety of attacking talent with players such as Sergio Aguero who can hit you on the break and score many goals. Napoli are a team who are very talented on the counter attack to any opposition, they are also a good possession team because of their tactical set-up to the game.

When the draw came and went, I was delighted to see I had not got either Man City, AC Milan and Napoli in my Group. With Group E including the likes of myself, Zenit, Basel and Rosenburg. I considered myself favourites for the Group with only really the main threat from Zenit St. Petersburg.

View attachment 260705

Last edited: