OoscotsmanoO

Reaction score
About to test something abit diffrent and i wanted a quick answer.

Whn you play with Downloaded tactics they are all fairly similer, they all Spout great resutls, every single well worked tactic does, But have you noticed the Specific tactics that see your team perform so great that you See stats like 1 shot to 23 shots almost every game.

How often do you Let in that 1 goal from that 1 shot, For me its almost every fecking game and its fustrating becuase it seems Coutner attack footbal is brilliant against any tactic i play or try.

What do you think is better,

Ultra Defend - Push High up to the fullest on counter attack OR
Ultra Attack - Sit far back to the fullest on Counter attack.

Or the Middle of both,

Looking to get some feedback before i waste another few hours testing it ahah.

In my Mind it has to be the Sit as far back as possible on full on attack.

Last edited:
Ilike to play ultra attack;) if they score 1 goal we score 2 goals;) if you play ultra defence you score nothing and they can get a lucky shot and goal.

I would love a tactic that would sit in the back letting them having the ball with no shots, and they deadly counters!!

That would make my day :D

I like to play ultra attack. if they score 1 goal we will score 2;) if you sit back and they get a lucky strike you are done! if you play attacking against attacking teams you can use the space they leave behind. i won 5-0 over city as real madrid, 4 goals from kaka. If you concede that one goal it might be the defence or goalkeeper that makes mistakes or bad communication at the back line.