Put focus training on Teamwork on average duty - where??

mrsam

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been strugling to find where I actually put focus training on Teamwork on average duty.

I've naturally been looking under TRAINING, however I can't seem to find the settings for anything related to teamwork - nor setting it for the entire team.

Nor can I find the option to set individual training for my strikers to ei. "place to shot" - guess im just blind :)

Please help me out!

It's in the Match Preparation section in your TACTIC screen.

as for the second question, That's all done through individual private chats, or ask your AM to automatically assign them.

Ahh ok, private talks - got it ..

Uhmm So I go to my squad - click TACTICS and then there should be a match preparation tab? I just dont see it anywhere??

not a tab pal, should be on the bottom left of your screen under the "add tactic" button.

Ok I see it .. I have a starting tactic added .. and thats what im using .. However the bottom part with match preperation is just dimmed down and I can choose / change anything of it - any ideas?

Depends when and where you are in the season.

I change them monthly depending on how they performed in the previous month. If we scored a lot of goals, but conceeded a lot i'll set it to defensive positioning... etc.

As for time of the year, Pre-season always VERY HIGH. As the season goes on, move it down to HIGH then eventually in jan i have it at average.

If you can't change them then you have set your assistant to do it for you. Change this in the team policy menu