Putting together a Man City galactico team, any suggestions??

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffazza

Reaction score
So.... In my second season with Man City, after managing to win the Euro Cup in the first season.

Trying to put together a 'galactico' team, and curious to see if anyone has suggestions as to world-class players I could add to the team (or, indeed, players to get rid of in my line up).

Team set out in 442 (or sometimes 4411)

Akinfeev (GK)
Srna (RB)
Guardado (LB)
Yobo (CB)
Chivu (CB)
Messi (RM) (got for 38 million, bargain!)
Silva (LM)
Gerard (CM)
Palombo (CM)
Ibrahimovic (ST) (broke his leg in second game, out for another 3 months, but would be the starting striker normally)
Aguero (ST/AM)

Subs:
Ochoa GK
Zhirkov (WB/M L)
Ribery (AM L/R/C)
Diego (AM)
Vagner Love (ST)
Forzio (CB/DM)
Veloso (DM)

Doing ok mid way through the season. Any suggestions for world class players to add, and thoughts on those that don't deserve to be there?

Many thanks!

Not another City thread ffs,Ive got a suggestion for you but id probably get banned.

Last edited:
Bah, there should be a stickied Man City thread that everyone can post their **** that nobody is truly interested in.

Still I will give some advice, get some better CBs, I would suggest Fazio and Sakho.

get Chiellini and put Fazio in the team, i think it's "Forzio" in your list, both as CB's

Not another City thread ffs,Ive got a suggestion for you but id probably get banned.

LOL. Can't really argue with that. New to the site, guess this must get asked a lot. Tend to normally manage in the Brazilian league before moving to Europe, but thought, what the heck, may as well give Man City a go.

Oh, and yes, typo, Fazio indeed. Cheers

juna manuel mata, alan dzagoev, rene adler, sakho, cesar azpilicueta

get gokan inler only 10M but can become worldclas reputatation
and him very strong midfilder

even better. get michael schumacher. he's got some nifty footwork lol...

Karnage, your sig team is good. But without Villa it sure as **** isn't the ideal squad.

Karnage, your sig team is good. But without Villa it sure as **** isn't the ideal squad.
the sig is just sumthing till i get goin with my swindon game. Started unemployed with ten games left in coca cola league 1 and they were in the drop zone. 1 defeat in 5 has got me out of there but its not over yet.
thanx anyway for the mention:)

i assume you have cheated your *** off to have the players you have allready yes?
i mean i know man city have loads of cash but your in ur 2nd season and you allready have

Messi (RM)
Silva (LM)
Gerard (CM)
Augerio (st)
Ibrahimobic (st)
Ribery (sub)

so if money is no object bring in torres and villa
also get mexes & Cassias (spelling???)

lol...
I dont think you all understand? It is just a sig of who he thinks is the ideal fm team.... he didnt say he has them with swindon?
l2read :>

Have you got screenshots for your purchases? You seem to have an extremely expensive set of players there so early, even so with Man Citys money? Ibrahimovic, Gerrard, Silva & Aguero alone would be at very best 200m due to their club loves & importance to team ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back