Reaction score
Tactic was very raw and I don’t have time right now to develop it so it’s better to remove it.

Please, close or remove this thread.

Sorry for any troubles.

Last edited:
what results you had with this???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Will you upload Overload and Time Waste variants as you did for your last (very successful for me) tactics?

PS
Will you upload a filter too?

you tested this longterm???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So, I've played with most of your later tactics TFF9 (Cross, Weirdo, Abomination, Bulldozer) - still think i got the most consistency out of your Cross-tactic (dont know if it's because it's the most solid at the back, and i like to play with underdogs, hmm)..

Anyway, this new one, pwnzilla, guess you've gotten better or similar results with this in your testing since you've released it?! :)
So, what I really wanna ask is, would you recommend this one over the likes of Bulldozer etc. (e.g. in regards of consistency AND for underdog-teams)?! :)
(Ps., gotta test it when i get home from work as i kinda like the formation :))

So, I've played with most of your later tactics TFF9 (Cross, Weirdo, Abomination, Bulldozer) - still think i got the most consistency out of your Cross-tactic (dont know if it's because it's the most solid at the back, and i like to play with underdogs, hmm)..

Anyway, this new one, pwnzilla, guess you've gotten better or similar results with this in your testing since you've released it?! :)
So, what I really wanna ask is, would you recommend this one over the likes of Bulldozer etc. (e.g. in regards of consistency AND for underdog-teams)?! :)
(Ps., gotta test it when i get home from work as i kinda like the formation :))

Ehh… I haven’t played this tactic enough to say something for sure, I played about 40 games vs top clubs on my testing stand and results were very decent: possession, passing accuracy, CCC and Half Chances but defense was sometime unstable.

Now I’m thinking maybe it would be better not posting this tactic because I’m not 100% sure about it but what's done is done :)

Ehh… I haven’t played this tactic enough to say something for sure, I played about 40 games vs top clubs on my testing stand and results were very decent: possession, passing accuracy, CCC and Half Chances but defense was sometime unstable.

Now I’m thinking maybe it would be better not posting this tactic because I’m not 100% sure about it but what's done is done :)

So basicly what you're saying is that testing-wise 1. it's still in "early" testing-fase, and 2. the results are good but not necessarily better then your other tactics?! :)

np, I'm just asking to be sure wether to plug it into my carreer-save or put it through some testing :)
and it never hurts to post a promosing tactic so ppl can test it :) (besides, testingresults and what actually works for people aren't always the same e.g. bulldozer vs. weirdo v1 :))

So basicly what you're saying is that testing-wise 1. it's still in "early" testing-fase, and 2. the results are good but not necessarily better then your other tactics?! :)
Yup, that's currect.

First results were awesome and it blind me and I rushed to post ;)

Hi !
I saw this tactic so i thought i will start a new game with chelsea and win the league.
Played 17 matches12won 2draw 3loss. iam 10 points away to man utd.
I dunno what iam doing wrong, players are fantastic
tactic is fluid, training is good.

I can hardly score goals. 70% of my goals coming from corners, penalties and free kicks is this normal ?

almost every 2nd game i got a red card.

no offense, but i am getting to lose my patient. I started about 10 game with big teams and i couldn't win any league or ECC.
I dont know what am i doing wrong. can you help me ?