Q.p.r help

• Thread starter Thread starter tbrudges10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

tbrudges10

Reaction score
Hi there this is my first post and i was just wondering has anyone done a season with Q.P.R and if so in the second, third seasons and so on are they as rich as what they are in real life? because i have been looking at the editor and there board are not classed as sugar daddy and i wondered why? and if i changed it would you class that as cheating?

Would like to hear yur thoughts ASAP as what to start season today?

I havent done them but yes i would class that as cheating. They will stay rich unless you get relegated or put them into unnecessary debt.

Right ok then i never ever use the editor anyway but was just wondering on peoples thoughts as i thought they were meant to be loaded and all the other teams that are super rich have sugar daddys!!!

Well those teams are normally owned by arabs or are in the premier league and are making good revenue. Doesnt really matter though Notts County are supposed to be loaded but they only give like 2-3m

Yeah, but if you think about it, if teams were as rich as they are in real life, e.g Notts County and QPR, then it would take the challenge out of it.

I wouldn't change it. I am sure the board will give you a decent amount of money every year.

yeah that is very true i love doing a challenge anyway and on my games i have played so far Q.P.R have done pretty bad actually. Love your sunderland thread mate i read through all the posts this morning. has anyone else done a story for Q.P.R yet?

yeah that is very true i love doing a challenge anyway and on my games i have played so far Q.P.R have done pretty bad actually. Love your sunderland thread mate i read through all the posts this morning. has anyone else done a story for Q.P.R yet?
Yeah a guy called ViVa La QuIrKe is doing it, but you can start one if you like :)

think i will actually, do i just start a new thread then with my story?

thats not actually my name obviously when i signed up i was rushing and spelt my own name wrong :D

i have read your guide already its very good, once i have started my game with them i will leave you some feedback

Im doin one aswell with QPR, i started it 2 days ago nd played 9 - 10 games in the championship nd im 1st... i set my targets at the start of the year to title challange nd got given 8 mil! signed some pretty decent players too (E.G Benjani, Tamir Cohen nd Chris Cohen).

Back