blackhat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been playing in FM for quite a while, but I need some fresh doze of excitement, so I figure out that maybe I should add my own team to FM and play it from the rock bottom?

So there are few questions I didn't find exact answer by searching through this forum:
1. May I add totally new team to the league, or will it "destroy" the league - so I should rather rename some existing team instead?
2. Is it possible to add reserves team to such team (if it doesn't have it already)?
3. Can I set the number of allowed coaches? (what I mean is situation when board doesn't allow to hire new coach - I would like to prevent that by setting higher number of available coaches)?
4. What is the level of reputation I should set, in order to hire i.e. 150+ PA players?

Thanks in advance!

If you want to make it as 'realistic' as you can while adding a whole new team, add your new team to the division (the reserves should automatically happen if the league has a reserve league) and choose a team from said division to relegate. Continue relegating a team from each division to keep the amount of teams the same as they would be until you get to the teams that are below the playable leagues, then take the least reputable team and get rid of them. As far as getting good players, set your rep at the rep that the bigger teams have and it should work!