tommyd150

Reaction score
So ive been deciding for the last few hours who to do a save with and ive gone for QPR so lets get to it....

Transfer Budget £4m and £52k wages available.

Tactics View attachment 332466View attachment 332465View attachment 332464

Transfer OUT- looking to sell Zamara and bring in a young loan or cheap youth ST.
Karl Henry i will sell if can find a decent replacement (Albin Ekdal or David Pavelka maybe?)

Transfers IN- I think i just need to get a few better defenders and i should have just enough to stay up this season so i need a LB and a RB and a Winger

Cheers :)

View attachment 332261 These are the transfers I made.Terminated the loans of Kranjcar and Vargas in the winter because they weren't performing well.I'm 6th after 30 games. :)
Play Onuoha over Rio he is performing much better.Caulker,Fer and Taarabt are amazing

I signed Balanta. Sitting 4th now after 30 games.
Bakkali joining on a free at end of season. Vargas is great as a treq Philips right wing scores loads

I quit i couldnt be arsed was getting FM'd every game 2-0 up in 80th and lost 3-2 3 times in a row!! Vargas played well scored 5 in 6 and Phillips scored 6 in 6 and Fer had a few assists. I only signed Ekdal for £3m and Juan Fuentes at LB or as i call him now the red card man im sure you can guess why!!!