• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 701

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

QPR announce that they will not sell Adel Taarabt during the current summer transfer window.

More...

Hmm. Hopefully he won't be too annoyed: ******* off Adel Taarabt would make him practically useless.

What would you prefer no Taarabt and 10 million-ish or a useless angry annoyed Taarabt with no money I know which one I prefer

Sell him and watch him fall apart at another club.
He needs a team built around him to be half what he is, he wouldn't get that anywhere else in the Premier league and I doubt he will want to go down a league.

Plus the top defenders will just close him down and stop him playing how he likes too making him all pissy so he plays worse.

Get rid of him now IMO.

they better hope he does well between now and January because if he plays **** then they certainly won't be back in with an offer like that.

Probably sell him in the summer. At least do something for half the season and then leave when he's actually contributed. Warnock will want him in the first-team eleven even if it's for a little while and see if the club can stave off relegation (even though it won't be wholly down to Taarabt's performances)

Wasn't there a 17m transfer rumour from PSG?

Back