QPR lend me its stadium during mine is constructing

• Thread starter Thread starter mbaudrier
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

mbaudrier

Reaction score
Hi everyone !

I'm playing with Dartford and after 4 promotions I will play next season in Championship (youhhhouuu :$8-| ; begin in Blue square south).

My stadium (Princes Park) had only 3200 seated places and direction board finally decided (after average 100000000000 asks !!) to improve stadium capacity for a total of average 7000 seated places (it's not big but it's an increase of more 100%!!).

Problem is : the construction will take 6 months (began in may so finish in november, I hope!).

During this delay, I will play in QPR stadium (might be near my club, I don't know where is really Dartford neither QPR ; except Dartford is 50km of London []Error).

I'm realy happy because QPR plays in a 18.000 Places stadium (all seated) so I think I will earn more money.

But did ever someone meet a case like this and will I have to give an high financial compensation or not (if u already had this problem, how many % of your revenues)?

Thanks by advance !

ps: That's why I :wub: this game so much !! so reallistic sometimes !!!*

ps: sorry for my frenglish but I'm french and I love rosbeef.. and hate fish&chips in a newspaper (disgusting why not in toilet tissue? !!! ahahah i'm kidding)!!

Last edited:
never had that in game, nice touch by SI.

A Nice Touch That i Had Was That One Of My Players Got Injured On International Duty So The International Team Payed Its Wages For Me Until He Was Fit Again!

I haven't heard of either of those (stadium or international injury). SI Games take a bow...

I haven't heard of either of those (stadium or international injury). SI Games take a bow...

So do I...

In that case, I'll tell u how % I have to give to QPR (because I don't think it's FREE !)

When i Played as Lincoln United in fm10 we went to sincil bank (Lincoln City's stadium) for almost an entire season. There is no decrease in your revenue, especially for me since it was in the same town. I made more money while i was using the bigger stadium, To be honest it will all depend on the loyalty of your fan base. If i remember rightly, I paid an annual fee to Lincoln City for the stadium sharing.

When i Played as Lincoln United in fm10 we went to sincil bank (Lincoln City's stadium) for almost an entire season. There is no decrease in your revenue, especially for me since it was in the same town. I made more money while i was using the bigger stadium, To be honest it will all depend on the loyalty of your fan base. If i remember rightly, I paid an annual fee to Lincoln City for the stadium sharing.

It seems exactly the same thing to me except I'll only play between august and november (so minus fee).
My budget increase so much and so fast due to all this new attendance !

As I'll ask a new stadium improvment next year (I have the money and the number of fans) I hope that I'll know the same "problem" (actually it's totaly an opportunity ).

btw : not linked to the topic, but I advice you to check National U19/U20/U21/U23 team each year because you will find FREE really promising regens !!

2 years in a row I did that and my club value passed from 2M to 5M in 1 year and a half (not only due to that but strongly linked).

Back