QPR - players to avoid relegation

Jakewalker1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just been promoted to the Premier League with my QPR side in the first season. Now its the 2nd and I have around 6 million left to spend from an 11 million budget (I thought that was quite low considering I got that to spend in the championship last year). My strikers are set as I have fat ronaldo, lewandoski, fletcher and Benitez (also Cristaldo but he seems rubbish it must be because I'm on patch 9.3)
I'm looking for some defenders, full backs and midfielders and a right winger. If anybody could suggest some players that would be great. Thanks very much

Davide Santon, might need to loan him.
Ramires, might be out of your price range.
Daniel Opare and/or Paul Caddis.
Ryan Shawcross.
Tore Reginiussen.

You'll probably need to "sell to buy" - I say that a lot - selling Cristaldo, if he is ****, is a must.

Yeah, agree with above. Cristaldo is the one player that will either make it or totally ****. Try Skjelbred, pretty cheap and awesome. Try getting Ivan Fatic from Inter too. They will most probably sell him for around 1.5m. Mattock, Morgan Schneiderlin and Beevers is worth the money if they are still in their original clubs. Go for Kalouda as the right winger if you have the money. Ochirosii is an awesome left winger too, in case you need one.

Habib Beye is a quality right back for promoted teams- he doesn't let players get past him.
José Enrique is a good left back if you want a player who will never get tired or injured and he is still good at creating chances and keeping wingers contained.
Geremi is a bargain legend- top class as is Pascal Chimbonda.
Joey Barton can help out by supplying your strikeforce and he is also very good at scaring attackers away.
Lee Bowyer is a ******* in real life as is Joey Bartstard but he can fill in leaky gaps in midfield.
If you are looking for cheap quality wingers look no futher than Damien Duff, Charles N'Zogbia and a gem I found on the right called Mario Santana. Claude Makelele is brilliant because of his wealth of experience and because he can be got for a bargain- you may need to try and supplement his high wages by adjusting your budget. Nicky **** can fill in usually for Barton or whoever. Full backs are easy to pick up. Try and research these players as they have performed well for me in the past.
And the good thing about them is that you can get some on season loans- some on frees and most for under £3M. So you can get two or three of them on your small remaining budget.

Habib Beye is a quality right back for promoted teams- he doesn't let players get past him.
José Enrique is a good left back if you want a player who will never get tired or injured and he is still good at creating chances and keeping wingers contained.
Geremi is a bargain legend- top class as is Pascal Chimbonda.
Joey Barton can help out by supplying your strikeforce and he is also very good at scaring attackers away.
Lee Bowyer is a ******* in real life as is Joey Bartstard but he can fill in leaky gaps in midfield.
If you are looking for cheap quality wingers look no futher than Damien Duff, Charles N'Zogbia and a gem I found on the right called Mario Santana. Claude Makelele is brilliant because of his wealth of experience and because he can be got for a bargain- you may need to try and supplement his high wages by adjusting your budget. Nicky **** can fill in usually for Barton or whoever. Full backs are easy to pick up. Try and research these players as they have performed well for me in the past.
And the good thing about them is that you can get some on season loans- some on frees and most for under £3M. So you can get two or three of them on your small remaining budget.

Maybe he should manage Newcastle

Some Key players from my leeds team whom are curruntly 8th in the premiership.

Kepa - Great player from gatafe. You should be able to pick him up fairly cheap.

Figueroa - Awesome left back from Wigan

Biglia - Maybe the best player i have bought so far, great midfield player who takes control in the middle.

Turnbull - Under rated i think on fm10, quality keeper from chelsea, Perhaps you could get him on loan for a few months.

Sergey Krivets - I bought him from BATE for 500k, He is an attacking midfield and does very well. The stupid chairman sold him to everton for 7m so..

Back