• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's game between QPR and Newcastle in the Premier League.

More...

QPR 2 Newcastle 1 Barton to score one of them.

I'd be ok with a draw.
Would laugh up a win and Barton was pivotal.

Am wishing a Buzz-Barton partnership in the middle of the park for dominance throughout campaign... one can hope :D

Surely the most entertaining 0-0 draw for a long time?

SWP was excellent throughout and deserved a goal. Taarabt was superb first half but faded a bit in the second. Barton was quiet but did his job effectively with Derry and Faurlin. Bothroyd is terrible. DJ Campbell coming back in a boost for them as he's a much more natural goalscorer IMO.

QPR looked very good today in my opinion. Happy I backed them to stay up. If they keep playing like that I can't see them going down. Newcastle did barely nothing offensively, but defensively they were absolutely solid.

Very entertaining game and a fitting send off for Barton from the fans. Both sets of fans singing "There's only one Joey Barton" after the final whistle and he clapped the entire stadium including the Newcastle fans. Was classy.

if QPR keeps performing like today i can see them ending mid table. SWP is a fabulous player.

thank you Ryan Taylor for the clean sheet :)

Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton: "Clean sheets are different class for us. We had eight new signings out there I think and we should have won the game. We will take the positives out of tonight."
From BBC

oops.

SWP was good. Taarabt is a class player.

Decent game, nothing to write home about tbh.

I thought Steven Taylor was a bit of a **** to Paddy Kenny, apart from that I liked the game.

I am happy with that to be a foundation block for the rest of the season.
QPR may end up in mid table obscurity for the season even, just need to vertically fornicate Chelsea...

Back