Qpr

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperMikey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 998

SuperMikey

Reaction score
Hi, i'm just starting my second season as QPR, got promoted to the Prem and desperately need firepower! I think my squad is quite well balanced but I need a goalscoring striker and a right winger. I've already bought Henri Saivet for £5m without clauses, which I was quite chuffed with, but I can't wait about getting thrashed until he gets better. I have £9.2m left to play with, and I can sell Angelo Balanta for £2.5m if that would help. Transfer prices shown on the squad list are from this season so far.

This is my squad at the moment:

GKs
Radek Cerny
Lee Camp
Mark Fleming (regen)

DF
Matthew Connolly, CB
Fitz Hall, CB
Peter Ramage, RB
Damien Delaney, LB
Arzu, CB/DM/MC (but I play him at CB)
John Goossens, LB/WBL
Mariano Pernia, LB/WBL (Free)

MF
Ross Wallace, ML/AML (Free)
Fernando Soriano, DM/MRC
Dean Whitehead, MRC (£1.5m from Sunderland)
Mascio, CM
Akos Buszaky, AMRLC
Hogan Ephraim, AMRL
Martin Rowlands, CM
Henri Saivet, AMRL/FC (£5m from Girondins Bordeaux)
Juan Jose Collantes, AMRL/ST
John Fleck, AMLC/ST

ST
Kikin Fonseca, AML/ST
Kepa, ST
David Gigliotti, ST (£2.7m from St. Etienne)

As you can see, i'm a bit short in the attacking department, but I have a few good young players in the squad that will get very good, like Fleck, Saivet and Mascio. I need a good striker for around £9m and I need him now! And also a right winger, but not entirely necessary as I have players that can play there.

My formation is like this:

--------GK--------
RB---CB---CB---LB
-----CM---CM-----
AMR---AMC----AML
--------ST--------

Last edited:
money ? I think love costs a fortune in the second season, over 20 million

Humberto Suazo! Led the scoring charts for me in the Championship and now that I'm in the Prem Portsmouth and Juventus are pressuring me to sell him for 10 million.

As for goalkeeper, Lee Camp is loads better than Radek Cerny. He should only be a temporary solution though since he isn't really a Premiership GK.

Leo Franco is on a free at the end of season 1, another good keeper Sebastain Veira, not sure if he will come to QPR though

Back