preng001

Reaction score
I have just bought fm11 and have decided to start my first ever career with qpr as I have loved watching them in the championship. I have a budget of 600k and have already signed Liam Rosenior on a free and this Slovakian striker called Peter Styvar on a free who is a solid championship striker. Just wondering if anyone has any potential signings that they want to reccomend to me, help would be appreciated.

Gui Assulin is a good youngster for on the wing. And he is free.

Enzo Maresca is good if you need a DM bit older but good player for championship level.

Katlego Mphela- south african striker 250k bargain!!

thanks for your suggestions will be scouting them, just signed Gael Kakuta, Patrick Van Aanholt and Henri Lansbury on loan :D

i just started fm 2011 with qpr and won promotion to PL thru a playoff.. then a consortium decides to takeover and now it has given me a transfer budget of 40mil just to avoid relegation...!!! is this normal or am i one of the lucky ones????

25million

You are lucky. I also won the play-offs after finishing 3rd with QPR. They gave me 25mil to avoid relegation but still a hefty sum :)

Which update patch are you using? I'm on the latest update.

i just started fm 2011 with qpr and won promotion to PL thru a playoff.. then a consortium decides to takeover and now it has given me a transfer budget of 40mil just to avoid relegation...!!! is this normal or am i one of the lucky ones????

Back