QPR

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 758
I've done loads of saves with QPR... Just not on the update so no Zamora, Cissé etc.

I'd advise building around this core: Zamora Targetman (support), Cissé (Poacher attack), Taarabt in the hole just off them as a trequartista (don't make him your main playmaker though), Faurlin deep lying playmaker (he is your man for playmaker).

Barton can vary for best position, is a very flexible player so choice for how you play him really is up to you.

Taiwo is a nice addition I imagine to your defence, Connolly is your best central defender but needs game time to reach his potential.

For signings, I reccommend you invest heavily in a good right back and a second central defender, would advise getting Hildebrand as your number 1 keeper if he is still on a free on the update.

As for playing style, nothing too adventurous, counter is probably the way forward for you providing you shore up the defence with your signings, you can eventually work towards a possession tactic but other than Faurlin, the quality is lacking for this type of tactic.

Back