• Thread starter Thread starter Milen1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milen1234

Reaction score
Ok so i've been messing around with editor and noticing some players potential is vastly different to the 9.2 patch.

What are the recommended signings for this patch?

So far mine are Vagner Love and Hamsik who have the potential to better than Torres and Gerrard.

Ok so i've been messing around with editor and noticing some players potential is vastly different to the 9.2 patch.

What are the recommended signings for this patch?

So far mine are Vagner Love and Hamsik who have the potential to better than Torres and Gerrard.

what? that is the biggest lie i have seem so far..

vagner love doesnt have the potential to be better than torres? :| love is already playing close to his full potential...

what a lie/

vagner love is good though, i bought hi with liverpool and he is the same as torres, dont no how though cas vagner aint even that good

vagner love is good though, i bought hi with liverpool and he is the same as torres, dont no how though cas vagner aint even that good

yh i kno he is good tho..

but it is what millen said 'he is potentially better than torres' which he aint.. vagner love at the start of 1st season vagner love is already playing close to his full potential

so hes already at his best..

David Santon And Joe Mattock are playing very good for my Fm-Base Team :D Also Alexis Sanchez , Bogdan Lobont ( Awsome keeper :O )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back