Novocaine

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently playing as Liverpool and need a inside forward for a 4-2-3-1 formation.

I haven't really got a preference on which side but if I had to be swayed it would be the right.

He needs to be either already established at a top level or is a young talent that will become world class.

I have a budget of ~15 million.

I got Gaitan from Benfica on another save for 12 million and he performed very well - However would like any input on whether there are better options available for me for cheaper etc

Thanks for your help.

Right side couple young ones: Giovani Dos Santos and Xherdan Shaqiri. Gio goes for something like 4m in first season so he's really cheap. Shaqiri for 9-10m

Marco Reus is doing wonders for me. scored 15 with 10 assists and its not the end of his first season in liverpool

Douglas Costa becomes world class and can be bought for around 8mill at the start

iker muniain, class act, with him behind llorente they both cant stop scoring for my athletic, currently 2nd in the liga, 2 points behind barca and madrid hot on my tail 1 point behind :S