Woshivarrick

Reaction score
Hi my right back(bakary sagna) sagna wants to leave so i need a replacement any recommendations?
thanks (:

What season are you in!!?? and how much Money do you have to spend mate!!??

i've got 30mil haha season one! ): but i can increase my budget haha
thanks for the quick reply too!

Alright thanks (: and is shawcross a good cb? and should i get dzeko or neymar?

Lorenzo De Silvestri, Srna and Andreas Beck would be good immediate replacements for sagna and will cost you under 20million....Rafiniha is a good one but I had trouble getting the best out of him........goodluck mate.

Alright thanks (: and is shawcross a good cb? and should i get dzeko or neymar?

Shawcross is a great cb. Try getting dzeko if you are not playing with 11.3 . Get Neymar if you need a a new striker / left winger. Which formation are you playing ?

i play a, 4-2-3-1 kinda formation the formation thingy says its 442-dm tho.. hah im playing with 11.1 oh ok thanks alot joe! i'm an Arsenal fan too (:

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Why does he want to leave!!??.....tbh he is class on FM.

He says he wants a new challenge and stuffs like that.. but if he leaves i believe clichy would feel unhappy too, when i fined sagna for red cards clichy got upset with sagna as well -.-

Roughly how much can i get him for? and i should let sagna leave since he's unhappy right?
I paid 11 mil but i reckon i overpaid. If Sagna is unhappy then you may as well try sell him for as much as possible.

i play a, 4-2-3-1 kinda formation the formation thingy says its 442-dm tho.. hah im playing with 11.1 oh ok thanks alot joe! i'm an Arsenal fan too (:

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

He says he wants a new challenge and stuffs like that.. but if he leaves i believe clichy would feel unhappy too, when i fined sagna for red cards clichy got upset with sagna as well -.-

Tell us who you get mate

Kyle walker..english and is a beast...gonna be englands next right back!

You need defensive or offensive right back?

Not so quick but quality: mattia cassani(extra consistent for my arsenal), Arturo Vidal (can be retrained to competent in no time and he is really versatile and consistent as well)

Quick: rafael (man u)

Extra defensive: niggle de Jong

Exotic, requires time and effort but awesome: sissoko moussa retrained as rb (get rosiscky and fabergas to tutor him, put him on a intensive defense-tactics-aerobics regime with crossing special focus and enjoy!)

Back