Queens Park Rangers

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

tommyd150

Reaction score
Im starting a QPR save i think they could be a decent Premier League team i just need abit of help with who to sign,sell and tactics.

Avoid Relegation-£6m and £60k PW wages.

Transfers-Players needed-LB(rotation) RB(rotation) AML-(Key player) CM(First team)
Transfers-Who to sell-who would you recommend selling?

Tactics-I usually go for a 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 but im thinking a 4-4-2 would suit QPR but ive never really used a 4-4-2 before on FM's.

Play A 3-5-2 I am in 3rd season and have qualified for champions leaugue 2 seasons in a row, try sign

Balanta play balanta caulker onouha as a 3 .. Sandro fer mutch in the middle .. Play Austin and Vargas upfront, the Korean full back and Armand Traore are brilliant wing backs on attack mode

For AML position you could try Andrea Russotto. He, Vargas and Phillips are immense at the wings on my QPR save.

Another must buy is Allan Nyom, on of the best right backs in the FM (you can buy him for a reasonable price at the end of the first season).

Hi, for AML position I tried Andrea Russotto and it's a good choice. Thank your for yours advices. I will intent to buy Allan Nyom ofr the next season...

Yeah, but look at his attributes. Determination, flair, dribbling, first touch, technique, passing, finishing... And his performaces in Premiership are amazing.

One of the best values for money (I bought him for 1.6 mil - 900k to Catanzaro, 700k to Parma, since he is co-owned by them) on FM2015, imho.

Last edited:
Back