question about B teams

• Thread starter Thread starter eltigre
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 713

eltigre

Reaction score
i have a lot of good regen youths in my side,all along I've been neglecting the b team,they always come around mid table, the players that i loan out are much better than the players in the b team, i could afford to fill the b team with all my prospects for the season coming, these players would be too good for this league, they should easily win it, i know the b team cant be promoted but id love to see them win the league,i'm wondering would it slow down their development by doing this because they would win almost every game quite easily

i have a lot of good regen youths in my side,all along I've been neglecting the b team,they always come around mid table, the players that i loan out are much better than the players in the b team, i could afford to fill the b team with all my prospects for the season coming, these players would be too good for this league, they should easily win it, i know the b team cant be promoted but id love to see them win the league,i'm wondering would it slow down their development by doing this because they would win almost every game quite easily

Quite the opposite. Good match ratings + good training facilities will boost stats faster.
High match ratings in a bad league is better than low ratings in a good league.

Back