RazDawg99

Reaction score
I never normally try the beta so I'm not quite familiar how this works, I downloaded the game given by a steam activation key from green gaming. My game currently says Beta version in the bar below. I'm wondering how my game will change into the full version? Thanks, Ryan.

I never normally try the beta so I'm not quite familiar how this works, I downloaded the game given by a steam activation key from green gaming. My game currently says Beta version in the bar below. I'm wondering how my game will change into the full version? Thanks, Ryan.

WIll just download an update after midnight IIRC then changes to full release/game

via steam or an in game update? (never done this before)

1. You've activated the Full game but it hasn't be relseaed yet to Steam still has you on BETA Accsess.
  2. At midnight 7th November (give or take 30 minutes), SI will release and once the Steam serves are ready to deliver the updates, the full version will be available.

Steam is usually good for delivering on time. That's how they command their prices; they're pretty much guaranteed to never give you a problem and give you the game quickly and promptly.

If you bought the game from a 3rd party website, you'll have to wait until you get your Game-KEY.

1. You've activated the Full game but it hasn't be relseaed yet to Steam still has you on BETA Accsess.
  2. At midnight 7th November (give or take 30 minutes), SI will release and once the Steam serves are ready to deliver the updates, the full version will be available.

Steam is usually good for delivering on time. That's how they command their prices; they're pretty much guaranteed to never give you a problem and give you the game quickly and promptly.

If you bought the game from a 3rd party website, you'll have to wait until you get your Game-KEY.

ah ok, so at Midnight'ish il be prompted with an update from steam? since i've already downloaded the full-version?

I've played the Beta since it's release, the game arrived today and when I try to download it, it says that I already have, will mine update at midnight aswell?

Thanks in advance.

I've played the Beta since it's release, the game arrived today and when I try to download it, it says that I already have, will mine update at midnight aswell?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, should do.