Question about LLM at international level

mancmalaga

Reaction score
what would people consider as a challenge at international level, for example, i'm canada but although they are fairly poor all their squad are professional mainly in the bundesliga mls or scandinavia and a few lower league english clubs, so would you say canada is like a lower league team at international level or are they too good and which teams would you consider to be lower level international teams ?

San Marino
Andorra
Pakistan
New Zealand
Luxemburg

Wales :D

Depends what you mean though - true no-hopers of ever getting to an international tournament or teams which you can get to an international tournament with a bit of luck and a bit of skill. The difference between your Newport County and your Notts County ;)

lol! Great example there :D Notts County for life!!!!!!!!!!!

I think any team below 150 in the rankings would be a good challenge. Might try it myself!!!

doing Ireland now but that ain't llm I know.
Still I gotta show you the poule

haha no way did you get all the uk in your group also with canada i beat america at home, i was well pleased with that an i topped my group in the 2nd phase of qulaifying overcomin the mighty cuba and guatemala, but i think in real life canada should be in a world cup soon, c'mon the canuks!!