Question about tactics with attackers

Ryuuzaki

Reaction score
Ok, so I've noticed sometimes in game a message that says strikers with stronger left foot might perform better on the right side...

I've got Oscar Cardozo (stronger left) and Michael Owen (stronger right), should my attack be Cardozo-Owen or Owen-Cardozo, or it doesn't really make a difference?

swap them around during the game, by going onto player instructions, e.g. michael owen, swap with oscar cordozo and vice versa

Now there's a question I had. Do you have to specify the swap for both players, or just the one? Seems a bit redundant to have to go into both players and set it for both of them...

Of course you have to set it for both otherwise one won't do it and you'll have 2 strikers in one slot..

But in that case it isn't really a swap is it?

Exactly. One player can't do a swap without the other one, so you'd think that telling the one player to swap would mean they both woulc know to swap. IMHO, setting one to swap should automatically set the other, unless there's going to be some weird 3+ way swap set up...

Exactly. One player can't do a swap without the other one, so you'd think that telling the one player to swap would mean they both woulc know to swap. IMHO, setting one to swap should automatically set the other, unless there's going to be some weird 3+ way swap set up...

That could be interesting... Maybe an 11 way swap?

You could rotate them all one place to the left... ;)

Owen is a tricky fella, i used him to pair up with my berbatov and found swapping to be effective to a certain extent. My owen has finishing and composure of 17 so whenever he gets in on the right, he finished, when he gets it on the left, he either lays it off to berbatov or he finishes, even with his left foot!

And yes, swapping does not have to be 2 ways, when you swap just one guy, it automatically assumes the other to swap position too.