Question about youngsters and training schedules..

• Thread starter Thread starter riap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

riap

Reaction score
So i started a new save with a team and already started building for the future..
Brought players like Erick Torres, Rafinha and already had Juanmi..
They are not ready to play first team football yet, so i have them in the under 19 squad..
So my problem is the following..
How can i have them in the under 19 squad, without having to train them with youth schedules?
I want them to get matches with the under 19 squad, but train with the senior schedules..
Is there something i can do?

Ps: setting them available for the under 19 squad (while in the senior squad) doesn't work that well because they don't start in the starting 11 so often..

Last edited:
You can't take they to the "second squad"? I mean if you are like Malaga, take they to the Malaga II.

It has something to do with professional contracts (I think). Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

It has something to do with professional contracts (I think). Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I've noticed that they can have senior training when they are in the senior squad, and only youth training when they are in the under 19 squad..

Also there is no Malaga II, only Malaga under 19..
The others are affiliate clubs, and i don't think i can control their training if they're there..

You can't.

Hmm, interesting. I had Pogba in the U18's and his training was a full pro schedule..

No, it's really weird. I've tested it in Borussia and had no problems..

Back