Question on CA/PA

• Thread starter Thread starter Skim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4K

Skim

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering how the CA (current abilities) / PA (potential abilities) work on FM 2015.

Is it possible that PA increases over the years?

I am asking this question because during a network game I noticed some players with higher PA than at the beginning.

Am I right to be suspicious?

Thanks your advice on this point.

Hello,

I was wondering how the CA (current abilities) / PA (potential abilities) work on FM 2015.

Is it possible that PA increases over the years?

I am asking this question because during a network game I noticed some players with higher PA than at the beginning.

Am I right to be suspicious?

Thanks your advice on this point.

If a player has a fixed PA then it will not go above that but if a player has a minus PA then his potential will differ each game between a certain amount

although, once a PA is given at the start of the game it shouldn't differ

Thanks for your reply.

So, no change on this FM. I sadly think that the guy is cheating...

Unless of course you are referring to the potential ability star system in the game? This is your scouts/coaches opinion and fluctuates based on the ability of the staff member, they are also comparing the player to your current squad. Ie Yaya Sanogo will be a 5 star potential player for a league 2 side, by probably 3 star at best for Arsenal.

I spoke about the hidden potential abilities. They were checked using Genie scout on 2 different saves.

Editor save has been used on the game. But, no data base change. Anyway, there are other tools that can be used by the host (FMRTE). Shall it be visible on this screen?

3 players were found. It is strange that it comes only from the same team.

I need a more recent save to investigate deeper on the squad.

I spoke about the hidden potential abilities. They were checked using Genie scout on 2 different saves.

Editor save has been used on the game. But, no data base change. Anyway, there are other tools that can be used by the host (FMRTE). Shall it be visible on this screen?

3 players were found. It is strange that it comes only from the same team.

I need a more recent save to investigate deeper on the squad.

Didnt even know FMRTE was released until now. But no I'm pretty sure it won't show up if he is using it.

So, I move from potential to budget question.

I have added an income overview below.

Is it normal that the main source of income is other? it represents more than 30% of the total budget. I checked with other clubs and it never reaches this level.

What do you think of it?

I also noticed that there is 2 green lines. It is not doing it on other screen.

View attachment 311822

Last edited:
Every May/June I get about £9-£10m income under the "other" category. The rest of the year it's almost nothing. Last month (February) the "other" income in my game was £19k, playing as Liverpool.

So judging from that screenshot, it doesn't look like a cheat to me. At least not an obvious one.

I hope that I am paranoid.

With Liverpool ,the amount you indicate is a small source of income compared to your total budget.

but for a small FR League 2 with money issue at the beginning that was promoted to League 1, it is huge. It is at the same level than TV revenue + Prize Money. If you add the upper discovery (not 3 players but 5 now), it is difficult not to have doubts.

It is a large network game and I am quite new. This why I want to be sure before sending any accusation in the air.

You're right that it's strange that it should be the main source of income.

But even ignoring the financial part, I'd say that players having changes to their PA is something I'd consider cheating. Then again, I'd probably consider using Genie Scout on a network game cheating as well, but that's all up what kind of rules you're playing with. PA is not supposed to change.

I totally agree about using Genie. I am not saying that I am the most honest too :) I think that there is a difference bet ween database change and using Genie. I can use it only when getting save. And everyone may use it.
It is a tool for prevention. I compared a save from almost the start (August 2014) and last save (June 2016).

Youth facilities, training facilities have been improved and youth academy were build. It costs money and it is not visible in the owner screen as solved. I created a new game and there is even not the option for the youth academy and more important you can't build anything because there is not enough money.

Even with the attendance, there have been strange improvements.

League 2 start: My Team > 3rd attendance (12.000) / His Team > 15th attendance (4500)
League 1 2015: My Team > 17th attendance (14500) / His team > 12th attendance ( 16000)

It is a very sad story. The party owner invested so much of his time in creating weekly gaming reports, advertising,... why to destroy all?

Last edited:
If steam detect an editor is used that isnt theres with a network game, they'll kill his account. Been noted in the fmrte forums before now.

Are the PA changes massive in number?

The 'other' cash spike seems to be inline with the end of the season and transfer window.

Last edited:
The changes does not look that high:

- Tiago Moura de 140 à 150
- Kouakou de 129 a 139
- Arthur Koby de 130 à 153
- Mohamed Daf de de 122 à 132
- Leonardo Coca de 126 à 156

But, it has a massive effect on the players stats. (Short example: Kouakou +3 in finition + other stats change, Moura +9 in determination + other stats change).

Can you give the link you mention?
Surprisingly, the use of the editor is allowed on the game. But, there is no trace of usage.

I agree that the timing is good for receiving the money. Is it regular yearly timing for it?

I used an old save from February and let it go to the end to June. The money on other is not coming.

It is annoying not to have a clear evidence. I will just leave the game. But, not sure that other will understand or agree.

In addtion, there are from time to time some crash dumps. Is it frequent in multi? Does it mean anything?

crash dumps can come from anyhting, logos, facepacks, pitches, it rarely a db thing.

Editor use is in the game status but only from the hosts machine i think.

just google' 'fmrte network game' its the first post.

Yeah, a stat going up 9 points is a bit dodgy. a couple here and there, training and aging but 9?

Pity you can't see his team training, the player graph improvement always show creating due to a massive spike in points.

Last edited:
Something like this?

It is not easy to notice on other players as t change have been very progressive but I found this on this one on loan.

The change is too quick and on too different characteristics

What do you think?

Thats ridiculous! I'll have to look at mine when i get in, but never seen an increase that much in 1 month.

When does you league season start? Is that the new season month and how old is the player?

Game is after 1,5 years on the screen (now end of 2nd season - July 2016). The player was recruited in June 2015. He was sent on loan from July.The player is 19 and has a salary of 450€/week. Sao Paolo let a so good player free agent...

Back