Question on every FM12 player's lips!? (NOT release date of FM13!)

• Thread starter Thread starter bentohall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

bentohall

Reaction score
Okay. MASSIVE question here. You know when you win a league/cup? You get a reward fee right?! Say you win the F.A Cup.. you get around £3m. Is there any way to edit this via the editor? To change the reward fee for the premiership from whatever it is (around £12m i think) to whatever i like (£40m) Is this possible? T

Thanks, xo:wub:

you have to be kidding me. You might be the only one with that question on their lips. Why would you cheat to such an extent? It's pathetic frankly.

It is quite easy, even on the basic editor. You cannot access the field necessary if you are just trying to add competitions, so you will have to entirely rebuild all of the English football system. That should take a little while. You could alternatively create an entirely new competition with a massive purse if all you want to do is create a regular fund increase. However, if you don't win it yourself, you are giving a massive boost to another team...

That question has never been on my lips and it isn't really worth it as all player prices would end up over inflated and you wouldn't know what a good deal was.

The question on my lips is do cheats really prosper? I don't think so imo.

Back