• Thread starter Thread starter Reggaezal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggaezal

Reaction score
When i sign youngsters at the age of 15-18 and if they are same nationality of the league, are they counted as home grown players after 3 or 4 seasons?

Also, Scotland, Ireland, N.Ireland, they all are not the same as England but is there any way these players can fall into the term British nationality? Meaning can i use these players as homegrown players as well? or do homegrown players have to be English?

Homegrown players can be any nationality, they just need to have been trained at your club or country for 3 years before the age of 21.

Homegrown players can be any nationality, they just need to have been trained in your club or country for 3 years before the age of 21.

Misinformation is worse than no information.

A home grown player is defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Welsh Football Association for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

Misinformation is worse than no information.

A home grown player is defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Welsh Football Association for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

Oh, it seems I made a slight error with his age, I was only trying to help the guy out...

Talk about baptism by fire, jesus ******* christ.

It's not a slight error, if what you said was true you would need to buy everyone before they turned 18.

It's not a slight error, if what you said was true you would need to buy everyone before they turned 18.

Well you could have just let me known the error of my ways instead of giving me stick for it...

"That's not entirely correct mate..." would have been much more appreciated than "Misinformation is worse than no information"... As I said, I was only trying to help the guy out.

But then would you learn anything if I said the first statement?

Anyway thread closed, plenty of threads already asking the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back