drluke

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Purchased yesterday. Have read about making strikers train accurate shots and things via ppm... how the **** do i access it? I've looked everywhere.

Thanks

I have just tried to private talk... no option. Help :) (more)

it's now in the "interaction" menu on the players profile, you select a coach then ask the coach to train it to him rather than asking the player through a chat like in the past.

it's now in the "interaction" menu on the players profile, you select a coach then ask the coach to train it to him rather than asking the player through a chat like in the past.

This. They removed it from the player's chat options and assigned it to where you can have better advice, ideally from those who will help him train that preference - rather than just being a mercenary and do it. Makes it a little more intuitive.

Really now? I beg your forgiveness drluke, haven't been using that yet since I'm still on the demo.

Hehe that's fine Robwiks, im really quite embarassed right now lol.

I still cant find out how to alter the ppm. I go 'player profile' > 'interaction' and there is nothing to chose from with regards to the ppm? I can get on their training page.

Can someone tell me how to do it step by step? Oh dear, i just cant see it.

Hehe that's fine Robwiks, im really quite embarassed right now lol.

I still cant find out how to alter the ppm. I go 'player profile' > 'interaction' and there is nothing to chose from with regards to the ppm? I can get on their training page.

Can someone tell me how to do it step by step? Oh dear, i just cant see it.

it should be immediately under private interaction

Nope, i do not have that option. My options in that tab are:

Private Chat
Discipline player for
Set nickname
Keep huistory.

Could this be because i manage a lower division team and dont have the coaches for it? So confuzzeled.

---------- Post added 31/10/2011 at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 30/10/2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

Bump. Totally baffled. Have i disabled something?

Yes, it is under "Private Chat" - in there you can select it from one of the menu's :D

If the player is already training a preferred move then the option is not available until his training is complete (I think it's that way anyhow)

On your team screen (where all the players are listed, press F3 is another way), right click on the player and there should be an option to start preferred move training.