Question regarding abroad football tickets

RTvD

Reaction score
I know this is a bit off-topic, but since a lot of you here are from the UK, I wanted to ask you guys for advice.

I'm from the Netherlands, and my father and I want to go visit the Man Utd - Chelsea match on the 26th of October. The boat tickets and hotel are already booked, but we are looking for a reliable website or source where we can buy our match tickets for a reasonable price.

If any of you could help us out or has experience with buying tickets for an abroad football match, your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Reasonable price will be the thing you'll need to drop from that request I am afraid.

That game will have all but sold out long ago, i have a 'membership' with man utd that allows me to apply for tickets, i can't apply for this game but other games i am able to apply or even buy for, suggesting that demand for this fixture is far out stripping supply.

I imagine on the ticket resale websites like stubhub or viagogo you may be able to pickup a standard seat for £250 per person. Hospitality seats will be available too, starting at probably £400 each.

Of course you could try ticket touts outside the game. No idea on their pricing or reliability though.