Question...Tactics Kits Gone?

FusionStyle

Reaction score
Hey there,

Recently installed some club logos, competition logos aswell some backgrounds & skins. I deleted the backgrounds and skins as i wasn't too bothered and they seemed to slow up the game. In the process of all of that when i go to the tactics screen, match preview/analysis screen...the small kits by players names have gone. Image below to explain...

Anyone help me out?

tactics.jpg

Thanks for the quick suggestion, but I tried loading the FM 2008 and FM 2009 and FM 2009 Right skins, no luck.

You have maybe deleted something you shouldnt of.

Can't of, only deleted stuff i put there myself as I didn't have graphics or skin folders to start with.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Really can't figure this out...anyone else got any ideas?

Remove all the stuff you have downloaded and installed to the game then go to prefrences and press confirm and see if there back.

Ok will try that...

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Ok that worked they're back...so now install everything I have one by one checking if they're there or not. Thanks for your help. Really appreciated.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Seems to be a clash with some club logos, ill try another set...thanks for your help once again.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Ok it's EVERYTIME i install a club logo set. They dissapear...what the ****? lol

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Infact any type of graphic add on what so ever, knocks this original problem on top...WHY!? lol

Can you put a pic of your Display and sound prefrence screen on here please.

ive been having the same problem in the end i just left it gone not a big loss

Well thats all ok.Are you extracting the files with Winrar? and when extracted where are you putting them?

Well thats all ok.Are you extracting the files with Winrar? and when extracted where are you putting them?

Yeah Winrar into Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/data/graphics

If i put it in Football Manager 2009/graphics like some of the FAQ's suggest it doesnt work at all.

Last edited:
No worries now, solved the issue somehow, after lots of guesswork and clicking around lol.

Thanks for all your help JP Woody, much appreciated.