Questions: Youth intake, Player development etc.

• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 9K

SammyJH94

Reaction score
What id like to know is a few things ive never really known the answer to and im hoping someone can answer them for me.

1. Im wondering how often your club will get a new intake of players? is it different for every leauge? and is there a way to effect how good the players will be from the youth intake? for example will barcelona always get better intake then a 2nd-3rd divison team or is it randomly generated?

2. I want to know how big a role your staff really take in your club do they effect your players development for example the better the youth coach the better the young players may have a chance of turning out?

3. The one that annoys me most is things like your clubs finance? will it always stay roughly the same or does it just take alot of succsefull seasons to make them become rich? and another thing is your facilities for players/youth is there a way of making all this better ?

These questions will probably sound really retarded for most of you but i havent really played enough seasons to find this all out and im curious, another things is if any questions may relate to this then please tell me as i probably wont know the answer to them too, ill probably have more questions soon but please if you know the answer then tell me as it would be much appreciated, cheers guys.

Yes, Yes and Yes :P

1. The youth intake date changes from league to league, (probably a thread with all the dates somewhere). The better facilities, junior coaching and youth something (i forget its name) you have then the better players you'll get in the youth intake. But it is slightly random as you can get amazing players coming from poor clubs

2. Yeah pretty sure the better youth coaches you have the better the players develop. Same goes for normal coaches, as better coaches = Better training = Better development.
Also the nationality of your staff affects the nationality of youth intake players, as the san marino guide shows, having a san marino coach can bring in some san marino players for Juventus

3. The more things you win and better your rep gets the more money you will bring in. To upgrade your facilities you ask in the board room

:d

Yes, Yes and Yes :P

1. The youth intake date changes from league to league, (probably a thread with all the dates somewhere). The better facilities, junior coaching and youth something (i forget its name) you have then the better players you'll get in the youth intake. But it is slightly random as you can get amazing players coming from poor clubs

2. Yeah pretty sure the better youth coaches you have the better the players develop. Same goes for normal coaches, as better coaches = Better training = Better development.
Also the nationality of your staff affects the nationality of youth intake players, as the san marino guide shows, having a san marino coach can bring in some san marino players for Juventus

3. The more things you win and better your rep gets the more money you will bring in. To upgrade your facilities you ask in the board room

:d

Chhers mate appreciated! Another quick question, how do i have a look at the level of my youth facilities etc?

Well i found the training facilites where 5 stars but does that go for your youth facilities to? cause i just asked the board to "upgrade" the youth facilities and they agreed so surely they both arent 5 stars? otherwise they are doing that for nothing?

ah my bad found it now, how do you get the juniot coaching and youth recruitment up?...

um hire better youth coaches, increase you rep at home and abroad, club links in high rep countries upgrade youth facilities

if you're struggling for decent young players and your board don't have enough money to upgrade the facilities then you could always look for a feeder club

what sort of coaches do you need to recruit to ger increase your shooting rating? (wich is in the training)

what sort of coaches do you need to recruit to ger increase your shooting rating? (wich is in the training)

You need coaches who are high in attacking and technique primarily, with good discipline, motivation and determination stats. These type of coaches don't grow on trees, the best one I've found is Rodolfo Borrell at Liverpool who has a 4.5 star rating in this category.

Keep an eye out for players who become coaches so try every season as it's tricky to find an available coach in the first season sometimes. I found Totti in the third season who recently improved and became a 5 star shooting coach.

Back