Quick Fire Question on loaning..!

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Why can't I make an offer for a player on loan. E.g Demba Ba is transfer listed but I want him on loan but it doesn't let me offer a loan deal...why not? Only a permanent offer.

Why can't I make an offer for a player on loan. E.g Demba Ba is transfer listed but I want him on loan but it doesn't let me offer a loan deal...why not? Only a permanent offer.

Most likely because you are outside a transfer window. Here, you can arrange a transfer for the next window ( like January or June), but you cant arrange a loan for the future.

Most likely because you are outside a transfer window. Here, you can arrange a transfer for the next window ( like January or June), but you cant arrange a loan for the future.
Yep, thats the reason :) I swear clubs have made loans outside the windows in the past? Or am I being thick?
Thanks for the help man AGAIN!

Yep, thats the reason :) I swear clubs have made loans outside the windows in the past? Or am I being thick?
Thanks for the help man AGAIN!

IN real life ? Then its either if they get a special permit ( like if not having a goalkeeper) or that they loan players to clubs in countries where the wondow is still open ( like the talks of Guidetti to Turkey after the English window is closed)

Last edited:
IN real life ? Then its either if they get a special permit ( like if not having a goalkeeper) or that they loan players to clubs in countries where the wondow is still open ( like the talks of Guidetti to Turkey after the English window is closed)
yeah IRL.

Do you have a 100,000 page book by the side of you containing every single answer to an FM question by any chance? ;)

yeah IRL.

Do you have a 100,000 page book by the side of you containing every single answer to an FM question by any chance? ;)

No, I am just a false authority. The key is to tell big, big lies with confidence and nobody with ever question you :D

I have played the game in a wide scale + Almost all questions raised regarding "facts" have been raised before so its more a question of checking if the answers previously given by other members are valid and just repeat what they have said

Last edited:
No, I am just a false authority. The key is to tell big, big lies with confidence and nobody with ever question you :D

Haha!

Just a quick question off topic, I see other teams with 2 Assistant Managers but when I try and sign 2 (this goes for any save) the club stops the move saying I dont need another one even though it is advised I have two??

Haha!

Just a quick question off topic, I see other teams with 2 Assistant Managers but when I try and sign 2 (this goes for any save) the club stops the move saying I dont need another one even though it is advised I have two??

Are you sure they have 2, a screenshot perhaps ?

One is likely the assistant manager of the reserves, as it doesn't show on that screen a different name, and if you go into the 'boardroom overview' it says you can hire to assistant's, but it actually mean an assistant and reserve/youth assistant :)

And in answer to you earlier question about lower league clubs in England loaning from other English club, in England only the Premier League loan window ends at the same time as the normal window, the rest of the Football League and non-league system have until late November (Think that's when it is)

Back