Quick question and answer needed regarding transfer offer...

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 915

louiscfc

Reaction score
If I make an offer and set the transfer date to the end of the season, do I have to pay now or does it get paid when the player signs.

If I make an offer and set the transfer date to the end of the season, do I have to pay now or does it get paid when the player signs.

You'll have to pay now. The player will get transferred at the end of the season. This is mainly useful for nationalities (when nationality status is showing 'Awaiting Paperwork') or if your squad is full and you don't want that player immediately.

You'll have to pay now. The player will get transferred at the end of the season. This is mainly useful for nationalities (when nationality status is showing 'Awaiting Paperwork') or if your squad is full and you don't want that player immediately.

Ok thanks. Its annoying as he's not my main target now, but wanted to secure a deal for next summer. Its a shame you cant have an agreement in place like clubs do IRL nowadays but i'll just have to wait

Can also be used if the player u want is injured, in my first season with Arsenal both Balanta and Meyer were out with injuries for 2-3´months, but by doing this, I managed to secure both of them :)

Back