Quick question - Players

jamielong951

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new'ish to FM2010. Im setting up a new game and im unsure of what nations and leagues to include. I only really want to play in England (teams blue square north and above) but I would like to be able to transfer foreign players etc. To have foreign players in the game do I need to select more nations, or will they be there with just england included?

Cheers,
Jamie.

Major nations players are included you should get lots no matter if your only playing in england what size database you running

Quick Answer - Yes they will the amount depends on your Database size (small medium or large) you can alternatively customise it to include all players of a particular nationality/league or continent its entirely up to you.

If you are lower league I would reccomend you load a lower league near parrellel to your one as you can get more players like that.

Thanks for the advice, well ive started a new game managing Notts County in coca-cola league 2. I have 75,000 players in database and it still runs nice and smooth.

One more question,

When I goto player search it only shows 18,000 (as well known players in region). Is it possible to view all the 75,000 that are in my game, or can you only find these other players by scouting etc seen as they're not 'well-known'?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:15 PM ----------

bump

Thanks for the advice, well ive started a new game managing Notts County in coca-cola league 2. I have 75,000 players in database and it still runs nice and smooth.

One more question,

When I goto player search it only shows 18,000 (as well known players in region). Is it possible to view all the 75,000 that are in my game, or can you only find these other players by scouting etc seen as they're not 'well-known'?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:15 PM ----------

bump

pretty much answered your own question. you can only see these players if "player search" if your scouts know they exist. send your scouts on assignments to these countries to gather knowledge, or alternatively find feeder/parent clubs or staff with knowledge in these countries to increase the number of players you can see.

alternatively, if you feel the need to, you could always use fm-scout. search for it in google if it's not on here.