Quick question

cristian000

Reaction score
In FM 2012 if I go on holiday for a couple of matches and my assistant wins that month all the matches, for example my team played against Sunderland and won 5-3, after a win against Everton 3-0........... the whole month wore matches like this, my assistant got 2nd place in Manager of the month. But why him!!! because in every FM it didn't matter if I've played or went on holiday if there wore wins I was the Manager of the month and now why my assistant receives Manager of the month ?!

Like in real life. If someone else does your dirty work, they get the rewards and rightly so. Look at it as an incentive to not holiday so much and make life easy for yourself result wise. It's a result of making the game more realistic for people

I agree with you, but why in the other FM didn't prize my assistant??
I've got bored in watching all the matches so I've decided to speed time a bit, because the transfer period is my favorite

I agree with you, but why in the other FM didn't prize my assistant??
I've got bored in watching all the matches so I've decided to speed time a bit, because the transfer period is my favorite

Probably just overlooked at the time-then maybe more people started to highlight it then it was fixed.

Back