Quickest hat trick?

• Thread starter Thread starter mld81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

mld81

Reaction score
What is the quickest hat trick everyone has had or seen?

On FM 10 I had a regen complete one in 6 mins.

FM11 was 14 mins with Cavani.

I have had one in around 12 minutes but 6 minutes is a cracking effort :D

Any sign of him snorting the touchline as a celebration?

The most I got out of him was a transfer request at the end of the season. Still hate the little ***** to this day.

had a player score 5 goals in one game but the 2nd to 4th were only 8 mins apart :)

My Best pre season vs a really bad team was 3 goals in about 4 mins.

I had a regen.

My best season one was by a guy named Anderson. A Brazilian regen. He was a Central defender and he was AWESOME. Infact his only stat apart from Finishing and Long shots that was below 10 was his Concentration.
He was 2m's tall (about 6 ft 8) Had 14 Accell and PAce, 20 Jumping, 17 Anticipation, 20 Heading. he was just so **** good and he held my back line for a number of years alone (Did have a bad injury streak at one stage though) but he scored a hattrick in 6 mins from the near post corner cheat (I say cheat because it is one) against Bayern Munich in the first knockout round of the CL He went on to score 39 goals in 30 games that season in the league.

That is also the last season I'd used it, It's just so unrealistic, but can be funny.

My first player to make a hat trick was Sturridge (well, second, later I found Ebagua had done it during my first season but I forgot) goals at mins 16, 20 and 26. And then he went to score five goals. And the next game he made a hat trick.

Back