Quickest you've been granted a new stadium?

Reaction score
So guys after i was granted an new stadium (without asking) at the end of the 1st season with Eastleigh has anyone else had success with a new stadium with bigger teams? new stadium granted before end of season? or even straight away?

It took me 10 seasons with Villa.

Does anyone know how long after a new stadium build it takes before you can ask to expand it?

It took me 10 seasons with Villa.

Does anyone know how long after a new stadium build it takes before you can ask to expand it?

i think so long as ur selling out every home game and winning you should be able to request after 1st full season in the new stadium, i could be wrong tho

i think so long as ur selling out every home game and winning you should be able to request after 1st full season in the new stadium, i could be wrong tho

Cool thanks, the new stadium is going to be 73k, which is only 18k bigger than before. So I think I'll need to expand it again quite soon after if I can!

end of 2nd season with spurs, they agreed, wasn't finished until end of the 3rd season.

was only 49k seater, bit of a let down, only a 15k increase or something.

considering spurs are building a 60k seater atm in real life i thought they might do that.

also they called the stadium Perryman Park, what a **** name, i wanted to keep white hart lane as the name lol.

end of 2nd season with spurs, they agreed, wasn't finished until end of the 3rd season.

was only 49k seater, bit of a let down, only a 15k increase or something.

considering spurs are building a 60k seater atm in real life i thought they might do that.

also they called the stadium Perryman Park, what a **** name, i wanted to keep white hart lane as the name lol.

Perryman Park isn't a bad name, the man's a legend. Amusing if you were to draw Exeter City in a cup, though, seeing as he's now their director of football. The board has me playing at Hoddle Arena these days, wonder if it comes with a spooky faith healer?

The only time ive ever had a new stadium was on fm11, got through 12 seasons with hercules in spain, won like 8 la ligas, 7 champions leagues, numerous cups etc. after around 8 years they and 2 delays they completed teh CANNON ARENA name after myself as i was rated as a "legend" in the club information. 68000 seater.

Like one of the earlier posts the board in my tottenham game built a new stadium at the end of second season also named Perryman Park 49,000 capacity , the following season they put in another 1600 seats to make it 65,000 capacity, i've been in charge for 23 years and i'm hoping that they will build another stadium with a bigger capacity

you think a 15k increase is bad? i'm blackpool in 4th season, had 20k seating before, got a new one granted, got a 6k increase. not worth it tbh. bear in mind that i'm in europa league aswell

Perryman Park isn't a bad name, the man's a legend. Amusing if you were to draw Exeter City in a cup, though, seeing as he's now their director of football. The board has me playing at Hoddle Arena these days, wonder if it comes with a spooky faith healer?

They called it Hoddle Stadium on my save haha!

Back