Who should I manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
obv Ajax i what i would prefer...go for it
and good luck

Crewe :) great youth set-up. Interesting how you handle the long season in league one.

Bradford, after your games in top flight teams trying something lower may be interesting.

Not Crewe because there's already a few, at least three. Though I'm not sure the pace that the others were supposed to follow and haven't seen them updated in more than mine was.

[h=3]*This poll will close on 08/04/2013 at 07:04 PM* [/h]
Does this mean no story until April oO)

|

View attachment 295464
Ajax.

View attachment 295470 View attachment 295471
I have chosen to take Ajax forward as they are still a massive team stuck in a little league and therefore they have to work with what is around them. The only possible challengers for the title in the division could be Feyenoord and PSV. Some teams have one or two individual stand-outs but nothing which will worry us on our chase for the title. I met with the chairman and we came to an agreement of what we want to do this year. Winning the title is a definite as we are the strongest team in Holland and we will show that, Also in the Champions League would be to finish reasonably in the group stages as we could come up against some tough opponents and we don't want to set the bar too high for failure.

For the transfer sides of things, I will always be looking to invest in youth and bring them through the Ajax academy. Purely on the fact that it is the Ajax way, they have brought through some brilliant prospects and is what possibly holds Ajax's reputation of one of the best youth facilities in the world. Players such as Johan Cryuff, Frank Rijkaard, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Kluivert, Wesley Sneijder, Rafael Van Der Vaart and obviously the player in Cristian Eriksen that still remains with us. I will bring experienced players in still as we need a few heads in the team to tutor and learn the young lads but the sole philosophy will be raising players to their potential rather than spending £25m on a replacement, we don't have that sort of money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I came in I felt the squad needed strengthening the slightest and we needed a change in staff. On my first day in charge people learnt how ruthless I can be if they are not up to expectations by axing 11 members of staff. I will not settle for mediocre staff, I want the best of the best and to train the youngsters to become the best they can be. Departures came as a shock when high names such as Hennie Spijkerman was sacked as the assistant manager paving the way for the one and only Johan Cryuff to take his place; a true Ajax legend.
We also strengthened in departments of tactics, ball control and defending. Not to mention I had agreed with the board to have the training facilities updated to help the players reach the potential they need to be.

View attachment 295468 View attachment 295469

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be employing a 4-2-3-1 tactic and using the attacking players to go on the counter attack and stun defences with speed and power. Below will show you what we are employing.

View attachment 295473 View attachment 295474

Transfers so far:

View attachment 295477

August / Agosto

View attachment 295487

'If we work as a team, we win. Simple'

Transfers:
Angelo Henriquez - Man Utd - Loan
Andreas Cornelius - FC Kobenhavn - £1.4m

Dutch Super Cup
Wednesday 1st August 2012

Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 2 - 3 PSV (AET)
Babel, Enoh

MOTM: Eyong Enoh

Today we was unlucky as it was a real ping-pong battle. We matched PSV in every area and our team seems to be gelling together. I won't make excuses to say we did deserve to win the game because we didn't but we didn't deserve to lose thats a fact, we will start again when we begin our league campaign.

Eredivisie
Friday 3rd August 2012
Euroborg

FC Groningen 0 - 3 Ajax
Eriksen (2), De Jong

MOTM: Christian Eriksen

Well we began the league campaign with a lovely 3-0 win. Christian was the outstanding performer in this match and was a credit to us today. His runs and passing accuracy was key for this match which Groningen could not deal with. We are still missing a striker as our current key striker is injured.

Eredivisie
Saturday 11th August 2012
Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 5 - 1 Heracles
Alderweireld, Sulejmani (2), Eriksen, Babel

Ye again another game of domination in the league. We have managed to settle quickly but not had a real test in the league yet. I want to pick out Christian yet again as the stand out performer with 3 assists and a goal to himself. You don't often single out individuals but he run the show yet again.

Eredivisie
Sunday 19th August 2012

Mandemakers Stadium

RKC2 - 3 Ajax
Cornelius (2), Okore

MOTM: Andreas Cornelius

We made a bigger deal of this than we should have as we was 3-0 up and cruising. We conceded two late goals which almost gave them a way back into the match as we went to sleep. The debutant Andreas Cornelius was introduced to the Ajax faithful today and he got a brace and excited Ajax fans for what they can be in for this year. Also Jores Okore got on the scoresheet.

Eredivisie
Sunday 26th August 2012

Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 4 - 1 FC Twente
Cornelius, Eriksen, Wellington Nem, De Jong

MOTM: Wellington Nem

We have no problem scoring goals whatsoever and we have lots of goalscorers in abundance, we just need to stop conceding silly goals if there was anything I could moan about but 4/4 wins in the League is perfect and just what I wished for. We are looking to take a slight lead in the league so we can create a gap between ourselves and the chasing pack.

Player of the month

View attachment 295619

Christian Eriksen
Everything creative is coming through him and he is making our team tick at this moment in time.

League Table

View attachment 295620

Last edited:
Loving this mate. Read most of your previous story and hope you can achieve the same here. Always do a long-term save with Ajax myself although I haven't so far this year - so it'll be interesting to see how you do! :)

September / Setiembre

View attachment 295621

Champions League draw:

Real Madrid
Man City
Ajax
Borussia Monchengladbach

Target: 3rd to qualify for the Europa League as this is the death group of the Champions League.

Eredivisie
Saturday 15th September 2012

Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 2 - 0 Zwolle
Eriksen, Cornelius, Okore sent off

We should of renamed this match the bloodbath. With a total of 18 yellow cards and 2 red cards it was a fight till the death for the 3 points. We always looked in control of the match but it was stopped alot due to the fouls accounted by both teams. We never fully got into our rhythm and the referee couldn't control the game and lost it. Once again the two original goalscorers struck again to secure us the points.

European Champions League Group C
Tuesday 18th September 2012

Santiago Bernabaeu

Real Madrid 3 - 1
Ajax
Cornelius, De Jong sent off

MOTM: Andreas Cornelius

We have done ourselves proud today against the club I made my name at. The scoreline doesn't reflect the game which happened, we put our hearts and souls into the game and deserved a point. We went down to 10 men early on and dug in hard and we managed to equalise but Real Madrid was too strong and broke our barrage.

Eredivisie
Saturday 22nd September 2012
McDOS Goffertstadion

NEC 1 - 5
Ajax
Alderweireld, Sulejmani (2), Eriksen, Henriquez

MOTM: Miralem Sulejmani

Yet again we dominated, another five goals to add to the tally and a range of scorers once again which is pleasing. The first half we sat back and let NEC come out thinking we was not looking to attack from the start, as soon as NEC pushed the slightest bit forward I ordered my team to attack and we scored therefore making them push even further for a goal which we exploited brilliantly. Wellington Nem and De Jong suffered serious injuries in this game which will keep them out for a while.

Dutch Cup Second Round
Wednesday 26th September 2012
Juliana Sportpark

Hollandia 0 - 3 Ajax
Sigporsson (2), Fischer

MOTM: Kolbeinn Sigporsson

We put out a half hearted side today and we wanted to progress but give some youngsters the chance to impress and stake a claim for the first team. We came away with the three points and a very good victory. Alot of players caught my eye and I will be looking at them very closely in the up and coming future.

Eredivisie
Saturday 29th September 2012
De Kuip

Feyenoord 1 - 1 Ajax
Sulejmani

MOTM: Toby Alderweireld

A point was a fair result as there was nothing in this match whatsoever. We couldn't break them down and they couldn't brake us down. One chance was all each side needed and they both took them. A drab game for the crowd and 90 minutes I wished that I wouldn't have sat there for the time I did but that is football at the end of the day.

Player of the month

View attachment 295655

Andreas Cornelius
the big man has shown his true form this month and proved to be a good signing

League Table

View attachment 295657

Loving this mate. Read most of your previous story and hope you can achieve the same here. Always do a long-term save with Ajax myself although I haven't so far this year - so it'll be interesting to see how you do! :)

Thanks mate, fancied these as I've loved Ajax from a young age haha.

i really liked your first everton/at. madrid save so i'll be following this one too!