ra1n's CSKA Moscow Att 4-2-3-1 Left Side - Simple

ra1n

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

I would like to share with you one of my tactics. Yes it's another 4-2-3-1 similiar to others but again different. I love football with attractive and fast wingers & strikers, so I came up to this tactics I'm sharing with you. Mostly it's Left side & middle attacking football. All you need is fast winger, complete forward and good AMC player. I kinda got all that with CSKA Moscow, Vagner Love is great player and suits very very good into my tactic. I'm not kind of person that is fan of wall of texts like I am used to see on this forum. So I'll be short and try to explain everything you ask me.

Screenshots:
CSKAMoscowCSKAMoscow_Tactics-2.png

CSKAMoscowCSKAMoscow_Tactics.png

CSKAMoscowCSKAMoscow_Fixtures.png

RussianPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable.png

RussianPremierDivisionStats_TeamStats.png

RussianPremierDivisionStats_PlayerStats.png

Note:
As you can see on fixturies, my team didn't play with strong teams, but again results vs Zenit & Spartak Moscow are very good. As well I scored many goals and conceded only few one. I did this tactics late at night, played only rush games, with spaming my "continue" button. At first 3 games I was looking for tactic that I have now, so that's why I had bad results. I didn't do any rollback game (save before game and redoit to get good result and brag). Like I said, I was only spaming continue to see if this tactic is worth, and at the end it came up for me that is pretty good. I didn't even do many changes in lineups durring the games, Yes my players were tyred, that's why I lost vs Rubin.. But I think that with good team talk and other small settings you can achieve much better results.

- If needed I can upload my savegame, so you can see shoots & other stats durring the game, all I can say it's average 20+ shots per game 10+ shots on goal. I tried 2-3 games with Tottenham today, I lost 1st game vs Birmingam 2-0 (in a middle of a season swaped tactic and lost) but other 2 games, I won 4-0 vs Newcastle and 2-0 vs Blackburn i think.. I had good defence, 6+ average blocked shots from 10.. etc etc..

To summarise:
This is one simple tactic, with fast, tehnical left sided winger. You dont need any special players to achiev good results, at least from what I saw so far. I bought only one player Pedro Morales, just to resto Zoran Tosic sometimes. I hope that you'll pay a bit of attention to my topic (tactic) and help me up to make it even better. So I'd listen any advice (to help me make this tactic better) or answer any question (if I can) and help you up.

Thanks for your time, to read this and I hope that you'll like this tactic. If you do rate it and enjoy it!

Download link to tactic:
Att 4-2-3-1 Simply Left (CSKA Moscow, Apr 2010).tac

---------- Post added 08/09/2011 at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 07/09/2011 at 07:46 PM ----------

Update: Tactic is for 11.3
Update: Maximum Pitch Size

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I will post screenshots soon the end of the season 1. :)

---------- Post added 13/09/2011 at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 12/09/2011 at 11:37 AM ----------

End of the season one, I hope you'll like it..

RussianPremierDivisionStats_TeamStats-1.png

RussianPremierDivisionStats_PlayerStats-1.png

RussianPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-1.png

PavleMomcilovNews_Inbox.png

CSKAMoscowCSKAMoscow_Tactics-1.png

CSKAMoscowCSKAMoscow_Fixtures-2.png

CSKAMoscowCSKAMoscow_Fixtures-1.png

I'd like just to add 1 note, I used my tactics in network play vs frieond, he was playing with Arsenal with one of the "ultimate" Arsenal tactics from this forum, i think topic has 5* , and I won 5-2 vs him with Tottenham :D

I hope u'll have good results as well, and that i'll see some reply's soon with positive or negative comments :>