Race row at Pizza Hut after six black footballers are told: 'Pay for your meal BEFORE

• Thread starter Thread starter Blakeytt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 561

Blakeytt

They call me Zeus
Reaction score
Pizza Hut blundered its way into a race row after six black footballers were told by staff they would have to pay for their food before eating - because of 'the way they look'. The players from League One side Bournemouth popped in for a late lunch at a restaurant in the seaside Dorset town after training was cancelled due to snow.

more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ack-footballers-told-pay-meal-BEFORE-eat.html

Quite shocking really

Trust it to be in the Daily Mail.

Pizza Hut doesn't exactly have a formal dress code so god knows what they were wearing. All you can think is that a member of staff is racist but it shouldn't tarnish pizza hut as a whole because I am sure they have a lot of black employees.

They could have been wearing team suits mate, I don't know how the club runs but I imagine that if theyre smartly dressed it could have been team suits due to the fact their training got cancelled, I agree pizza hut shouldn't be tarnished on a whole but however I reckon that certain pizza hut should possibly be or at least the staff who brought this up should be demoted or sacked. The simple thing would be for everyone to just pay before and would save anyone feeling picked on.

Back