MWEST94

Reaction score
Introduction: This is a story based on my challengehttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/chal...need-teams-race-premier-league-challenge.html where 12 created clubs are competing to get to the Premier League. The clubs are split into both the BSS and BSN. Each club has an array of made up talent as well as 2 promising real youngsters. I will start at my club Blatch 6 and aim to take them to the promise land. If you need to find any additional details look at my challenge thread! Hope you enjoy the story and leave comments!
History:Blatch 6 are a college football team, following successful spells in league and cup competitions they have been allowed to enter the BSS. All there players, par Lucas Moura and Kurt Zouma, were brought through the academy. They will be competing against the likes of Ashby Rangers and Kinver Colts for promotion.
Harry appointed boss
OO1CZ6SFLN_redknapp.jpg

Following the club becoming official they needed to hire a new manager. Shock came when Harry Redknapp applied for the job, considering his experience and reputation. Many are questioning his motives of managing a very low profile side considering he was linked with the likes of England a few months ago.

Press conference:
Reporter: So Harry, a question everyone wants to know, why here?
Harry: The squad is very young and has the potential to be great. The squad have been playing alongside each other for a few years and they've got a bond. I think this is a special opportunity.
Reporter: They were playing college football last year, how difficult is it for them to step up?
Harry: Too be honest, there is already quality here so the transition won't be too difficult for the club.
Reporter: With 12 new clubs splitting between the BSS and BSN do you think this will make your job easier?
Harry: It's difficult to say at this point, I haven't seen any of them play; so who knows?
Reporter: Considering you were managing Tottenham, what if another big club comes calling?
Harry: I have a job to do here. I won't stop till we are in the Prem or I am sacked.
Reporter: With each of the new clubs bringing in top quality youngsters, such as Dublin City with Neymar, what will Lucas Moura and Kurt Zouma bring to the squad?
Harry: Although they are still young, they both have experience playing at the top level. I remember bringing in the likes of Defoe and Lennon, they were both young, raw talents who excited everyone around them! I believe Lucas and Kurt can do the same.
Reporter: One final question, what is your aim this season?
Harry: Promotion.

Last edited:
What you have Harry in your game? Can you post your managers stats and Bill Shankly (Macc Rangers Manager).

What you have Harry in your game? Can you post your managers stats and Bill Shankly (Macc Rangers Manager).

No this is a story separate from the challenge! I will post them tomorrow in the challenge.

No this is a story separate from the challenge! I will post them tomorrow in the challenge.
Oh. I was panicking that you'd given yourself a better manager than everybody else but I still want the SSs.

I am involved in the challenge so it will be interesting to see how this goes. Will be following, good luck!

Harry gets to know his team...
Following his recent appointment as manager, Redknapp thought it was best to get to know his new team. And what better way to get to know them, than a trip to Thorpe Park! Redknapp was going to bond with his team over fast food and fast rides.
thorpe.jpg

As well this off-pitch bonding, Redknapp thought it was time to get to know his players on the pitch as well. He called them in at 7:00 am for practice match and fitness training. With the new season only weeks away, he thought it was important to get the team going!

Key players:

Apart from the obvious talent of Lucas Moura and Kurt Zouma, here are the key players of the squad:
West - a creative player in the mould of Luka Modric; he can dictate the tempo, start attacks and score the odd goal. It is important for Redknapp to use his creativity to get the strikers going.

Pook - a tall, speedy centre back with the leadership qualities of John Terry. He will captain the side and hopefully give them the momentum to challenge the top sides.

McDougall - a powerful striker, who looks like a young Drogba. He has got strength, speed and most importantly clinical finishing. He will be aiming for at least double figures with his club.

Tactics:
View attachment 276040

Considering the amount of creativity of the midfield and the pace up front Redknapp opted for a fluid 4-2-3-1 - similar to Real Madrid. With the pace of Valder or Ali playing at left back, Redknapp will ask them to bomb it down the side with the likes of Lucas playing as an inside forward on the left. West will look to control the game from midfield and McDougall most likely to be the poacher up front. Considering how attacking this tactic is, will this leave the defence exposed?

Last edited: